Moneybagg Bank$ is dropping a rap album

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Culture or not...Takashi was a clown but he still gave these young bozos the music they wanted. Gang shyt, shoot em up music.

There's only a few major lanes in rap..
Gang shyt, thot shyt, maybe woke shyt. If she not willing to talk about busting at the opps, making a rich nikka eat her p*ssy or some black capitalist, getting money with blacks or some fukk these racist crackers and the cops shyt, she's only gonna have her WWE audience listening :yeshrug:
Neckbeard music?:patrice:

She may have something there:leon:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Because she wants a sound that today’s crowd would like. Not some dusty 25 year funk beats.

it aint like "today's crowd" is going to hear it.

its prolly gonna be available exclusively at WWEshop.com

Not gonna be a popular opinion, but nah...Sasha ain't got what it takes. She's a video game nerd otaku, not really in tune with the culture like that...and I doubt she's willing to get dirty enough as far as lyrics go to truly attract the core female rap audience.

If she's lucky, she might make some corny shyt her nerdy wrestling fans would like:yeshrug:

I thought that was the plan.

i don't think shes making a serious attempt at rapping.

at least I hope not.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I think she should hook up with the lonely island crew. She gets video play on SNL and could be a host. That’s her best bet.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
When’s the last time any of them had a hit? Do they get good beats anymore?

Dude, Snoop's worth like $100 million and is friends with everybody in the industry.

Again, Brandy & Ray J are friends with like half of the industry.

Young kids be walking up to them daily with beats and songs.

You don't think Snoop knows whatever young producers are hot in the streets now?

They probably idolized him and their parents played his music for them all the time.

Not gonna be a popular opinion, but nah...Sasha ain't got what it takes. She's a video game nerd otaku, not really in tune with the culture like that...and I doubt she's willing to get dirty enough as far as lyrics go to truly attract the core female rap audience.

If she's lucky, she might make some corny shyt her nerdy wrestling fans would like:yeshrug:

Like half of the nikkaz in hip-hop are lame as fukk.

You think them Odd Future nikkaz are "real nikkaz?"

Wale?

Like, this isn't 2004 no more.

There are virtually no real nikkaz in hip-hop anymore.

Most rappers are either junkies, lames, or simps like Drake, who has no more street cred than Sasha.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Dude, Snoop's worth like $100 million and is friends with everybody in the industry.

You don't think Snoop knows whatever young producers are hot in the streets now?

They probably idolized him and their parents played his music for them all the time.

Wale?

Most rappers are either junkies, lames, or simps like Drake, who has no more street cred than Sasha.
That's not the point, it's not about street cred or being a real nikka. it's about making the music the core hip hop audience would listen to...

Like I said a few posts up, there's only a few lanes/gimmicks that works in today's hip hop culture on a large scale. Even less as a female and trust me, Sasha don't got it in her to do any of them

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Wale?

That doesn’t apply to female rappers though. The only ‘different’ female rapper to really get on was Missy and I HIGHLY doubt she’d get anywhere as a new artist in 2020. It’s either stripper rap or you’re a Lizzo