Mongolian neo Nazis..(no im not kidding)

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Hitler is regarded as a hero in Asian and India for some reason.

tumblr_inline_nq1u2kA8UI1tqem84_500.jpg

ap118362008024_wide-227c1d906393b2e6dd969d0e4712018b7b8f5c69-s900-c85.jpg

hitler_625x350_51432891366.jpg

These blacks who smell like sh*t with "good" hair believe they are Aryans like the Brahmin class who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire :laff:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Crimean tatars (descendants of Mongolian raiders from the middle ages in Europe) were apart of the Nazi army.

When did Russia become liberal? :pachaha: I think you mean after the muslim immigrants from Central Asia & Caucas started moving into Russia proper.

My bad, I meant "liberal" in the European sense (ultra capitalist), not the anglo sense ("left").

My point was that nationalism and neo-nazis have been on the rise since Russia switched from planned economy, in which nothing was great but minimal needs were somewhat met by the state, to a uber-capitalist winner-takes-all economy. Add that to systemic corruption, the general political fukkery (the Yelstin years :francis:) and Russia losing its international stature for a couple of years an I think this is what led to general frustration, which itself led to ultra-nationalism.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Hitler Ice Cream......4th Reich dairy products..... :francis:
How do you even advertise that?? in India nonetheless??

Most of India is real young..they dont remember WW2 and probably dont learn shyt about it since their country was not a theater and stayed largely untouched ..

the colonial British govt conscripted hundreds of thousands of Indians to fight the Germans and Italians in Africa and Japanese in Asia..many never made it back ....so their mixed emotions about that war are somewhat understandable

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
There's this weird obsession with Hitler in Asian countries, I'll chalk it up to ignorance but I do wonder if they sympathize with his ideology; Hitler didn't look at Asians as the superior race but he obviously could put up with them seeing as how he allied with the Japanese, plus Asians do value whiteness, they're willing to bleach themselves to appear whiter than they really are. Ridiculous

Anyway, Thailand is probably the worst offender; I have a friend that's from Bangkok and is currently here for college, will definitely ask about this the next time I see him.

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Most of India is real young..they dont remember WW2 and probably dont learn shyt about it since their country was not a theater and stayed largely untouched ..

the colonial British govt conscripted hundreds of thousands of Indians to fight the Germans and Italians in Africa and Japanese in Asia..many never made it back ....so their mixed emotions about that war are somewhat understandable

There's this weird obsession with Hitler in Asian countries, I'll chalk it up to ignorance but I do wonder if they sympathize with his ideology; Hitler didn't look at Asians as the superior race but he obviously could put up with them seeing as how he allied with the Japanese, plus Asians do value whiteness, they're willing to bleach themselves to appear whiter than they really are. Ridiculous

Anyway, Thailand is probably the worst offender; I have a friend that's from Bangkok and is currently here for college, will definitely ask about this the next time I see him.

Alos we have to keep in mind that we see Hitler as the Westerners that we are, with this bs that he's the devil incarnate and the worst thing that ever happened on Earth...while the Brits were killing Indians by the masses themselves. People outside of the Western World obviously haven't been fed the same narrative and have been subjected to other forms of mass killings. Also nationalism is strong in a lot of countries, especially India with Hindu nationalism who basically works like a state within the state and has been responsible for mass killing sof Muslims, so...

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
...a few quotes from my stash built up from many years of historical research... do feel free to grab and share with others:troll:enjoy

"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise." Adolf Hitler

"How fortunate for rulers that men do not think." Adolf Hitler

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses." Albert Einstein

"It is hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head." Sally Kempton

"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed." - Steve Biko

"Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds, appointed to guard the past." - Maurice Maeterlinck

"Only a fool would let his enemy teach his children." Malcolm X

"Drop out of school before your mind rots from exposure to our mediocre educational system. Forget about the Senior Prom and go to the library and educate yourself if you've got any guts." Frank Zappa

"The aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment at all, it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed and train a standardized citizenry, to put down dissent and originality." H.L. Mencken

:ohhh::lupe::myman::smugdraper::win::banderas:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
:thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:
fukk is this

Mongolian Nazis :whatmayne:

My brain literally cannot comprehend the retarded irony behind this :cubewtfmayne:

Stan a historical figure who would wipe out your entire race without a second thought mongbrehs :mjlol:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Alos we have to keep in mind that we see Hitler as the Westerners that we are, with this bs that he's the devil incarnate and the worst thing that ever happened on Earth...while the Brits were killing Indians by the masses themselves. People outside of the Western World obviously haven't been fed the same narrative and have been subjected to other forms of mass killings. Also nationalism is strong in a lot of countries, especially India with Hindu nationalism who basically works like a state within the state and has been responsible for mass killing sof Muslims, so...

I agree...Most of the history taught in the west completely ignores the brutality of the colonial European empires..for example..the British invented the concentration camp model that hitler went on to use,the Belgians would pay bounties for cut off the hands of of African laborers who didnt cooperate ,the french ,Italians and germans also brutalised people from Africa ,Asia and south America
a few examples
policy-intiative-for-the-democratic-republic-of-congo-presentation-6-728.jpg

Kenyans were forced into concentration camps and routinely tortured. Some 150,000 Africans died as a direct result of the British policy.

There was a “constant stream of reports of brutalities by police, military and home guards”, wrote Canon Bewes, a British missionary. “Some of the people had been using castration instruments and two men had died under castration.”

Other brutalities included slicing off ears, boring holes in eardrums, flogging people to death, pouring paraffin over suspects and setting them alight and burning eardrums with cigarettes.

A British district officer admitted, “There was outright abuse of power and some of the crimes committed were horrific. One day six Mau Mau suspects were brought into a police station in the neighbouring district to mine. The British police inspector in charge lined them up against a wall and shot them.”

A mobile gallows travelled the country. Over 1,000 were hanged, their bodies displayed at crossroads and market places.

Heres one from asia..victimes of a famine caused by the British exporting all the grain out of their country around four million Bengalis starved to death

1024692464.jpg

64e283c7405408a43ba5d9182a847b3a.jpg

King leopold 2 of belgium contrasted with Hitler

Its easy to see that for the rest of the world..anyone who got the British,French and Belgians off their back would be hard to hate.

:wow:

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I agree...Most of the history taught in the west completely ignores the brutality of the colonial European empires..for example..the British invented the concentration camp model that hitler went on to use,the Belgians would pay bounties for cut off the hands of of African laborers who didnt cooperate ,the french ,Italians and germans also brutalised people from Africa ,Asia and south America
a few examples
policy-intiative-for-the-democratic-republic-of-congo-presentation-6-728.jpg

Kenyans were forced into concentration camps and routinely tortured. Some 150,000 Africans died as a direct result of the British policy.

There was a “constant stream of reports of brutalities by police, military and home guards”, wrote Canon Bewes, a British missionary. “Some of the people had been using castration instruments and two men had died under castration.”

Other brutalities included slicing off ears, boring holes in eardrums, flogging people to death, pouring paraffin over suspects and setting them alight and burning eardrums with cigarettes.

A British district officer admitted, “There was outright abuse of power and some of the crimes committed were horrific. One day six Mau Mau suspects were brought into a police station in the neighbouring district to mine. The British police inspector in charge lined them up against a wall and shot them.”

A mobile gallows travelled the country. Over 1,000 were hanged, their bodies displayed at crossroads and market places.

Heres one from asia..victimes of a famine caused by the British exporting all the grain out of their country around four million Bengalis starved to death

1024692464.jpg

64e283c7405408a43ba5d9182a847b3a.jpg

King leopold 2 of belgium contrasted with Hitler

Its easy to see that for the rest of the world..anyone who got the British,French and Belgians off their back would be hard to hate.

:wow:

Agree, except for the part where British invented the camps Hitler went on to use. Imperial Germany commited the first German genocide in Namibia way before Hitler, and Nazis just built on that experience.