Monifah Shelton Jumped Over Kenneka Jenkins New Murder Evidence?

SquadLyfeMobb

#SquadGod
Daps
Reppin
#EastDetroit #EastCharlotte
Is This Revenge 4 Kenneka? :ohhh:

One of the key Person's of Interest in Kenneka Martin case, Monifah Shelton, is JUMPED just days after new PICTURES AND EVIDENCE surfaces that implicate foul play in the teens DEATH.

Is this just some random Chicago hoodrat beef :patrice:

Or is the truth finally coming to light to what happened to that lil girl found in the freezer all bruised and bloodied that they said was an ACCIDENT :mindblown:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
We'll never know what happened. There doesn't have to be a reason to jump her.

Chicago young people are sociopaths who don't need a reason to jump someone. It's like jail. Any excuse to cause damage when the truth is there's no reason at all except the desire to hurt someone.

:yeshrug: ... and here come the negs.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cut the bullshyt. There's no case and no new evidence. The cops had those photos they are not recent to anyone but the public and the cops closed their case.

Let it go. Social media made a mockery of that girls death with all those lame detectives and their thirst for likes.

It's over.

SquadLyfeMobb

#SquadGod
Daps
Reppin
#EastDetroit #EastCharlotte
Cut the bullshyt. There's no case and no new evidence. The cops had those photos they are not recent to anyone but the public and the cops closed their case.

Let it go. Social media made a mockery of that girls death with all those lame detectives and their thirst for likes.

It's over.

I agree with the way it was made into a mockery and even into memes with the Irene challenge was fukked up.

But at the same time alotta shyt don't add up and already proven that Rosemont PD crooked so who really knows. This case always has interested me

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
From my eyes and what I saw on pics of her in the freezer, that's not someone who stumbled in and laid down for a nap.

That foot and cracked door handle with blood around it need addressing. And her thalumus gland missing.