Monique must be laughing her ass off right now.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Between Steve confirming everything she said about Oprah, Daniels and Perry wa$ true and this whole thing with Jussie I know she like "yall should've let me be Cookie Lyon like yall promised :Nique:"

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Her career still ain't going nowhere. I don't think she's doing too much laughing. There's always the possibility she'll have the last laugh, but i doubt it.

I believe she doing a run at Vega for the next year or so:yeshrug:

She getting paid but as far as movies go....she DONE FOR:whoo: she pissed off the head plantation slaves, it's a wrap :win:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Between Steve confirming everything she said about Oprah, Daniels and Perry wa$ true and this whole thing with Jussie I know she like "yall should've let me be Cookie Lyon like yall promised :Nique:"

What does her being cookie Lyon have to do with any of this?

I’ll wait....

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
well I'd go for the clear sexist undertones and the power dynamics at play between Steve and Mo but that'll cause the incel and drydikks to froth at the mouth

but basically because Monique isn't- and I really hate this phrase- being "logically" and "rational" and speaking from her heart, an attribute that people here claim is the root of our problems, her concerns even tho they're clearly valid, fall on deaf ears.

You think that's it?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
tenor.gif

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
What does her being cookie Lyon have to do with any of this?

I’ll wait....
Lee Daniels lied and said he didn't originally offer her the role of Cookie Lyon when he did. Lee Daniels also lied on her with the whole Precious situation. Karma is a bad bytch

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I think if Monique was being genuine, she could have gotten more people to ride with and for her .

When she started ignoring facts and reality to make her points ,she lost a lot of the support.

I saw Latrell Sprewell almost get run out of the NBA for allegedly choking P.J. Carlesimo , Knicks gave him a chance..he started balling out , that MSG crowd fell in love with his game...and he revived his career.

Vanessa Williams was a punchline.....lost Miss America title because of nude pics.....looked like she was finished............BUT.....she built a great singing and acting career.

If Monique had it in her, she could have built her career back up and made these platforms come back to her on her terms.