4 years younger

better knees

more explosive

:ohhh: @Alexander The Great @Primetime21 @ThugLife @madness
oprah-shakes-head.gif
we #ALLIN :troll: on Wade breh

Last edited:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I'm not surprised he opted out we gotta bring him back cause we ain't got shyt on this roster right now. The rondo trade plus paying him chump change made it easy for him to tell the organization to kick rocks

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure about their cap situation but Indiana could be an interesting fit

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Monta was not the problem for the Mavs this season. The Mavs problem falls directly on Mark Cuban. It all started with Cuban outbidding himself for C Parsons. Cuban will be paying Parsons almost the same James Harden makes.
Harden's: 2014/15 = $14.6, 2015/16 = $15.7, 2016/17 = $16.7
Parsons: 2014/15 = $14.7, 2015/16 = $15.3, 2016/17 = $16.0

Monta is only pulling $8.0 and the Mavs weren't talking long-term with him.

Second, Cuban is really turning into a younger Jerry Jones. He's not including the Head Coach on personnel moves.

Third, that trade Cuban made, B. Wright & J. Crowder for Rondo was horrible. Before they even made the trade, nobody in the metroplex liked the trade. He didn't fit the Mavs system. And from the beginning, it appeared that Rick Carlisle didn't like the trade. After the Mavs basically told Rondo to stay away from the team during the playoffs, Carlisle talked as if he didn't make that trade. After the trade, the Mavs were playing with fewer players. I'm a Rockets fan but I do believe if the Mavs had Crowder and Wright, they would've beat the Rockets in the first round.

Fourth, whether people want to believe it or not, Dirk is just about done. Dude is a defensive liability on the court at this stage in his career.

Fifth, Cuban openly talks about not giving a damn about the draft which has been the Mavs problem for some years now.

Well said on everything.