Monty Brown's TNA Debut

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Dude came in looking like a big deal:whew: one thing though, I never knew he had braids at one point, nor did I know that he originally used what would be Abyss' theme later, except his actually had lyrics to it:pachaha:.

Brown washed dude something serious, but at this time, he hadn't started using The Pounce yet. Was a huge fan of his. Was a cool standout character, could talk his ass off, and what a nice power based wrestler. He should've won the TNA-NWA Heavyweight title, but for some reason, they always found a way to avoid having him win it. 02-08 were peak TNA years for me, but I'm drawing a blank as far as exactly why he never won their top title.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
He should've won the TNA-NWA Heavyweight title, but for some reason, they always found a way to avoid having him win it. 02-08 were peak TNA years for me, but I'm drawing a blank as far as exactly why he never won their top title.
We will never know why he didn't win the title.

jj-strut.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Dude came in looking like a big deal:whew: one thing though, I never knew he had braids at one point, nor did I know that he originally used what would be Abyss' theme later, except his actually had lyrics to it:pachaha:.

Brown washed dude something serious, but at this time, he hadn't started using The Pounce yet. Was a huge fan of his. Was a cool standout character, could talk his ass off, and what a nice power based wrestler. He should've won the TNA-NWA Heavyweight title, but for some reason, they always found a way to avoid having him win it. 02-08 were peak TNA years for me, but I'm drawing a blank as far as exactly why he never won their top title.

:dwillhuh:Abyss's theme songs had lyrics with it at one point?