More Evidence That Extreme Wealth Is Totally Indefensible

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's their money :yeshrug:

It's not worshipping the wealth. There is no "wealth" to be shared if you don't incentivize wealth creation and you don't incentivize wealth creation by talking about communism. This make believe society doesn't exist. NOW I do agree that too much wealth is grotesque. I thought you were going to be talking about people with $50 or $60 billion dollars. The family in the OP only made $1 million a year. That's Wall Street mid-career type money. Small fries. The cats with $60 billion should be ashamed though. They could easily give back $30 billion dollars, still be rich as fukk and help the world.

Daps
Money ain't shyt but the chains that hold society under control. The Earth provides everything I need to live but man wanna control. I get people defend this system we been brainwashed since birth into it.
We don't send it kids to school to get educated, we send them so they can earn a work permit ( diploma) so they can earn money. We live in a world where every single person is told they have to earn as much as possible and fukk the next guy.
That's not a good mentality for the progress of the human race.
If I walked into your home and stole a plate of food. Something that nourish your body that you actually need, you might not get upset. You might laugh and would have offered me a plate of food.
Let me steal twenty bucks from you, you might wanna kill my ass. I earn a decent living. I'm not wealthy but I'm ok. I just know this entire system is evil and money is THE WAY to control man.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's their money :yeshrug:

It's not worshipping the wealth. There is no "wealth" to be shared if you don't incentivize wealth creation and you don't incentivize wealth creation by talking about communism.

I love all the bullshyt about "wealth creation" as if you mine dollars out of the ground.

Money enters the system via loans. The wealthy people who control the money loan the principle, they don't loan the interest. The money to pay off the interest NEVER enters the system except in the form of more loans...requiring even more interest.

Thus there's a constant cutthroat competition among the supposed "wealth creators", meaning people who took out loans and are now desperately trying to pay them back. It's "desperate" because the extra money isn't just sitting around out there, it's all tied up in other people who are trying to pay back their loans. You only catch up, finish paying off your debts, if other people fail to pay theirs and eventually go bankrupt. Or if they avoid that by taking out more loans, going deeper and deeper in debt.

Meanwhile, the people who own the money don't have to do shyt. A few electronic digits stored in bank computers somewhere claim that these people have enormous wealth, and merely due to the existence of those electronic digits in computers, they're constantly getting to make MORE wealth. It's supposedly their "right" to make wealth because they temporarily let other people hold some of their electronic digits for a while. They don't have to do shyt. They get wealthier and wealthier solely because they were wealthy to start out. They don't even make the decisions about who holds their digits, they pay other semi-wealthy people to make those decisions for them.

By controlling the Fed and the others who control the money, they ensure that the money supply remains such that they will ALWAYS keep getting further and further ahead. That's why the rich are up to owning 40% of the wealth now. Soon enough it will be 50%. And it will keep growing.

Meanwhile, what are we getting out of all this cutthroat competition among the borrowers to pay off their loans? Mostly a bunch of bullshyt. Destroying natural things that actual have value for quick profit (forests clearcut for boards, meadows destroyed for vacation homes, arable land made into a dustbowl for quick profits, fisheries dead, rivers poisoned for chemical processing, etc). The idiot rich control money, they don't control life, so they only value money, not life. So they don't consider forests, mountains, meadows, fisheries, arable land to be wealth. When they destroy those things and turn them into money, they say they've "created wealth", which is a bunch of bullshyt, because what good does it do the world that the rich people have more electronic digits in their computers?

I could go on, talking about all the bullshyt that we now pay out the ass for a bunch of things (water, cooking, childcare, entertainment, talking to friends, etc.) that used to be basically free, and how products keep being designed to be obsolete just so we can produce and sell more, even though in real terms that helps NO ONE. But I've said enough.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:yeshrug:You could read the headline another way, too. There's only so much you can do to horde material possessions before you spread your defenses too thin and get overrun. Dynasties don't last forever. People get hungry enough, they start eyeballing your palatial estate, friend.

Thabo

Pro
Daps
Lol take it if you can. Yell at the moon, inequality has always existed and will continue to do so until the earth explodes. If you don't have it you want to take it but if you have it you want to keep it, basic psychology.