Mortal Kombat Ninjas V.S. Your favorite Superhero Squad

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Brehs all these recent MK threads got me on some nostalgic shyt and I got to thinking... the Lin Kuei aka MK Ninjas are one of the most gulliest style of fighters ever in any fictional universe... imagine you had a squad with

Scorpion (hellfire demon that can teleport and chain you)
Sub-Zero (ice and temperature manipulation)
Reptile (reptilian assassin that spits acid)
Smoke (made out superheated fumes)
Sektor (cyborg with chest missiles and bombs)
Cryrax (cyborg wth laser nets and razors)
Noob-Saibot (shadow demon)
Ermac (demon made from thousands of souls)
Rain (weather manipulation)

9 nikkas on some Wu-Tang shyt with superpowers... dawg most superheroes cant even knuckle up for real for real, they just got powers but they stay swinging wild and shyt.... these dudes have powers, DEADLY ones at that....

and their fukking ninjas

even without powers, 9 master ninjas is givng ANY superhero problems

and I dont wanna hear that fakkit franklin richards or scarlet witch celestial sentry BULLshyt yall nikkas love getting on cuz I'll bust out the the elder gods

mk_ninja_wallpaper_2_by_poser96-d46k2m9.jpg

sektor_vs_cyrax-1430607-1920x1080.jpg

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
They actually came out with MK versus DC, I bought it on a cheap sale...pretty average, especially compared to MK9, but fun on drunken nights with buddies. I used to love beating niccas asses with Catwoman.

VaROO19.jpg

aXGP06i.jpg

This game actually didn't bullshyt with the power levels...the final fight is between who is should be : Raiden versus Superman.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
They actually came out with MK versus DC, I bought it on a cheap sale...pretty average, especially compared to MK9, but fun on drunken nights with buddies. I used to love beating niccas asses with Catwoman.

VaROO19.jpg

aXGP06i.jpg

This game actually didn't bullshyt with the power levels...the final fight is between who is should be : Raiden versus Superman.
I actually liked this game...I used to whip ass with Scorpion :obama:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I actually liked this game...I used to whip ass with Scorpion :obama:
It was fun for what it was, the DC characters fit in a lot better than you would think. It just didn't feel like a full-fledged new game the way MK9 did.

Like I said though, it served its purpose. Everyone can play MK as opposed to a Street Fighter or Marvel v. Capcom or even Soulcalibur.