Most men 30 and up need to consider settling or just forget about starting a family

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U have two options

Option A. Settle for some local chick with baggage or a single mother

And/or

Option B. Just forget about the family and focus on self.

Because at 30 no magic unicorn bytch that exist. These are your options: single mom, naive young girl you have nothing in common with the personality of sand paper, ex hoe that wants to settle, mentally unstable crazy bytch, the ex dime that's now going through an identity crisis because she isn't a star anymore.

IMO ALOT of these woman are damaged goods at this age. They're all mentally broken and just sad. Like damn WTF happened to these chicks. They're whole demeanor is all depressed and they have no excitement about life. What man in his right mind want that?

If you have the resources I guess you can go foreign

If you cant find a good mate IMO its better to never settle. fukk it. Die alone. Don't get trapped by one of these last resort chicks.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:I'm staring this shyt in the face right now. Single mothers and women who are single for very good reasons are everywhere in this age range.

Not to say I haven't met some nice women, but at least one kid lingers in the wings, and I have only ever had one girlfriend and that was a blip on the radar.

I have zero baggage. Asking for the same will require all kinds of high and low searching unless I date younger:shaq2:Reminds me of what Chris Jones

said on this interview. My best bet is to focus on this bread and my health, then relocate to an area where women are more career-minded and interested in

intellectual pursuits, someone who probably hasn't had much experience in the dating world just like me. I can't be bothered to deal with saved games. I want

pre-order bonuses.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
U have two options

Option A. Settle for some local chick with baggage or a single mother

And/or

Option B. Just forget about the family and focus on self.

Because at 30 no magic unicorn bytch that exist. These are your options: single mom, naive young girl you have nothing in common with with the personality of sand paper, ex hoe that wants to settle, mentally unstable crazy bytch, the ex dime that's now going through an identity crisis now that she isn't a star anymore.

IMO ALOT of these woman are damaged goods at this age. They're all mentally broken and just sad. Like damn WTF happened to these chicks. They're whole demeanor is all depressed and they have no excitement about life. What man in his right mind want that?

If you have the resources I guess you can go foreign

If you cant find a good mate IMO its better to never settle. fukk it. Die alone. Don't get trapped by one of these last resort chicks.
Got damn:russ::dead:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
life plans are easy when you
got your shyt in order......get money!
you aint gotta settle for shyt when your paper right.

wat6rr.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no such thing as settling.

If you can only pull local single mothers with baggage, then that's what you can pull.
Neither of you are settling, this is just your new reality.
:mjcry:Unless she is Ciara, thats losing.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its true. They're all sad and broken. Don't smile, no enthusiasm for life. they walk around like robots n shyt with no emotions.

Theyre mentally scared from being pump and dumped so many times and working some dead end job. shyt is sad indeed man

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
its true. They're all sad and broken. Don't smile, no enthusiasm for life. they walk around like robots n shyt with no emotions.

Theyre mentally scared from being pump and dumped so many times and working some dead end job. shyt is sad indeed man
You should write a comic book:ehh:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:I'm staring this shyt in the face right now. Single mothers and women who are single for very good reasons are everywhere in this age range.

Not to say I haven't met some nice women, but at least one kid lingers in the wings, and I have only ever had one girlfriend and that was a blip on the radar.

I have zero baggage. Asking for the same will require all kinds of high and low searching unless I date younger:shaq2:Reminds me of what Chris Jones

said on this interview. My best bet is to focus on this bread and my health, then relocate to an area where women are more career-minded and interested in

intellectual pursuits, someone who probably hasn't had much experience in the dating world just like me. I can't be bothered to deal with saved games. I want

pre-order bonuses.
summed it up well

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
People who are financially and emotionally prepared to bring a child into this world at a young age (mid-20s), and have a support system on top of that, are blessed imo. It must be nice to be in ya low/mid 40s when your child graduates high school.
It's even better when you are in your 40s with no kids and no debt :blessed:

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
Would you mind uploading a video yourself? Just to get a sense of your disposition. I just can't imagine your being too bubbly, op. The threads are almost about settling, men prostituting themselves, and just over all negative.