Most People Aren't Ready For Relationships Because They Aren't EMOTIONALLY Ready (Men & Women BOTH)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm speaking from my perspective here, so just bear with me.

Most of us in western culture are confused as to what are purpose is in the world. I mean we are confused and have internal problems. I've learned that some people bring their baggage into a relationship which is a no no from the start. I'm speaking romantic relationships.

Domestic violence is just one of many. How is it that we can hurt someone that we love? Does that mean that we don't really love them?

Relationships start off good at first because most of us are putting up a front. Just like we do on the job force. It's not until later that you see the person for who they really are. I've also learned that in the 23 years that I've been on this Earth that life is a journey. I know that I'm not ready for a relationship. Why? Because I'm abusive :mjcry: Not physically, but mentally with my words. I know that I can't do a relationship until I find a therapeutic avenue to express my pain and a spiritual path. I've learned that I want a woman similar to myself that is just as quirky and cool nerdy as I am. Like a Skin Diamond/Zoe Kravitz or Princess Nokia type. Yeah, I have dabbled in the Kabbalah and other spiritual realms to find peace. So, I could find peace and spiritual wisdom.

Also, we have some of us men and women who just lost for sexual l fun. I'm more of a cuddler. So, after the sex what's next? How can we build from there if right after we call a woman/man a bytch, "no good nikka", or hoe?

This is why I believe that there's a partner for everyone, but we all have to work on ourselves first. I mean as a society because we can be so cold to one another. Reminds me of that John Lennon song, "Imagine" Just imagine all the people living for today and happy.

Point is we have to love ourselves before we think that someone else will love us back. This type of action brings unwanted children into the world and we confuse them.

Hell, we aren't even cautious of what we eat.

P.S. we all hurt, but in a man/woman relationship or woman/woman man/man relationship we have to learn hemotions

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
tenor.gif

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
The long story had me laughing. Not to make fun of you OP but it kind of read like a person who doesn’t get out much.

But I agree with the overall sentiment. I thought I was ready for a relationship and for the most part I was, my girl is pretty dope. She’s really wanting that always and forever type thing and I’m at a point where always and forever isn’t a for sure thing for me.

I thought I was done with bachelor life, I’ve bagged plenty. Still feel like I need to smash a few more to get the rest of the wandering eye out of me. Although I would settle down with what I have.