Most-Perfected Move in NBA History? Whose signature move were you fukkin wit the most?

Whose Signature was the coldest?

• George Gervin - Finger-roll

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Allen Iverson - Killer Crossover

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Hakeem Olajawon - Dream Shake

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Kareem-Abdul-Jabar - Skyhook

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Michael Jordan - Fadeaway Shot

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • Dirk Nowitski - One-Legged Fadeaway Shot

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dwayne Wade - Euro-step

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Ray Allen - 3-Point Shot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry - Quick-Release Jumper

• Tim Duncan - Bank-Shot

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Magic Johnson - No-Look Pass

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Vince Carter - Windmill Dunk

• Total voters

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
LeBron James chase down block, I've never been able to do it :mjcry:
5f0a9e25512676701abc550e9e861f0b4286c351_hq.gif

I just wanna pin it on the glass once on the break :banderas:

nikka look like an eagle swooping in on his pray got dammit I love this game:ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Again, I have it listed as the fadeaway, quick release and crossover as tied.

Crossover though you got a ton of options:
-pull up from three
-get into the lane
-mid range pull-up
-pass

You could still put some extra shyt on it afterward too: stepback, stepback shot fake, crossover again, in and out, hesitation, etc.

My honest opinion 100-50 were the best:

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:ohhh:

So I'm reading this book called Grapes of Math: How Life Reflects Numbers and Numbers Reflect Life because I'm a proud nerd and there is a discussion about objects and when they are launched at an angle, the path is a parabola.

A parabola which is broken down to mean para - equal to and bola - thrown essentially means a plane curve which is perfectly symmetrical and U shaped.:dwillhuh:

And it made the MJ gif so much more beautiful and subject to study.

Look at this shyt:

giphy.gif
:patrice:

It's a great angle which would, when thinking about basketball as math, I guarantee that if you were to draw a level straight line ___________ from the basket and out to the right you'd see:

1) MJ release the ball as close to the height level to the hoop,

2) At an angle that, from thousands of hours of practice and seeing eye test, is perfectly symmetrical to the angle made by the the straight line and the downward trajectory of the basketball.

If you were to ABSOLUTELY practice your jump shot to have a release level to the hoop, you low key could view it like math and make determinations based on distance from hoop about what angle you'd shoot the ball towards a point in the peak of the curve and hit almost every time.

You'd be able to create a machine that does the calculation and if you input the height of release and distance from hoop, it would hit every fukking time.

I fukking love basketball and that gif is GOAT. :wow:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Jordan's fadeaway.

worked vs smaller, quicker guards like KJ or GP
worked vs Guards similar in size like Drexler or Wilkins
worked vs bigger forwards like Shawn Marion or Anthony Mason

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:ehh::what:
All of them are good moves, but Crawford "Shake and Bake".
Was gonna throw him up there...but a lotta dudes came thru wit handles. Could've used Francis, Marbury, Tim Hardaway, etc. just as easily...

Why does Dwayne Wade get credit for the eurostep and not Manu :birdman:

I know Manu the originator....just felt Wade did it better....

Thank you! Also, Wade shouldn't get credit for the Euro step, it's Manu who really introduced and killed with it, Wade bit.

Manu is the originator but Wade and Harden perfected it. Similar to AI crossover and Tim Hardaway...

Dwayne Wade over Manu Ginobili for the Euro-Step?:sascooby:

Yep and Harden

Kevin mchales up and under

Facts
The euro is Manu's move,

But Wade and Harden perfected it.

Stop the Wade slander. You motherfukkas just love to discredit his game. Rondo, Manu, Harden and Wade all are great at the Euro, but stop acting like Manu is the one who perfected it. It's all about preference

I'm insulted that you wrote Eurostep next to Wade. :beli:

Better than Manu's and Harden's might be better than both....:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

So I'm reading this book called Grapes of Math: How Life Reflects Numbers and Numbers Reflect Life because I'm a proud nerd and there is a discussion about objects and when they are launched at an angle, the path is a parabola.

A parabola which is broken down to mean para - equal to and bola - thrown essentially means a plane curve which is perfectly symmetrical and U shaped.:dwillhuh:

And it made the MJ gif so much more beautiful and subject to study.

Look at this shyt:

giphy.gif
:patrice:

It's a great angle which would, when thinking about basketball as math, I guarantee that if you were to draw a level straight line ___________ from the basket and out to the right you'd see:

1) MJ release the ball as close to the height level to the hoop,

2) At an angle that, from thousands of hours of practice and seeing eye test, is perfectly symmetrical to the angle made by the the straight line and the downward trajectory of the basketball.

If you were to ABSOLUTELY practice your jump shot to have a release level to the hoop, you low key could view it like math and make determinations based on distance from hoop about what angle you'd shoot the ball towards a point in the peak of the curve and hit almost every time.

You'd be able to create a machine that does the calculation and if you input the height of release and distance from hoop, it would hit every fukking time.

I fukking love basketball and that gif is GOAT. :wow:

The way Farrakhan describes it 5:25-6:20:ohlawd:

That shyt made me prouder than a muthafukka:wow: