Most well acted and Watchable Power Ranger series as an adult?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
RPM. Watched this a while ago and got sucked in. Good ass show.

I just started SPD now.

Dino Charge was good but the kids were too goofy and happy.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I was gonna say RPM but you already saw it.

Other than that, Space, Lightspeed, Time Force. SPD is :trash:.

If they did a show like the OG rangers but made with the writing of RPM...man:sadcam:

They really lost something when they did CG instead of the figures for the Zords

And add back the rock music intros!

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RPM. Watched this a while ago and got sucked in. Good ass show.

I just started SPD now.

Dino Charge was good but the kids were too goofy and happy.
You should watch Power Rangers Time Force it get petty deep .
Time Force is a series that takes itself pretty seriously a large chunk of the time, and is one that doesn't shy away from themes of revenge, discrimination and even death.Every human from the future is genetic engineering, The Mutants are failures of the genetic engineering process, or, alternatively, the result of natural births in an environmentally-wrecked future, while the genetic-screening/modification program was formed to prevent this.In the future most humans look down on mutants, genetically inferior beings that are the trash and leftovers of the genetic engineering program.

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
It's probably between Wild Force(red ranger is a murderer now BTW), Ninja storm, Dino Thunder, Lightspeed Rescue(still remember the theme song to this day) and In Space
Oh yeah wild force was stupid creative, they had the best toys by far too, in space should’ve had a legit block buster movie their uniforms were the best to me,

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of them really. I have enjoyed the Super Sentai that Mighty Morphin is based on though.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Oh yeah wild force was stupid creative, they had the best toys by far too, in space should’ve had a legit block buster movie their uniforms were the best to me,
In Space felt like an epic cinematic movie. But this is going off my memory from at least 15 years ago.

If you condense the plot of Mighty Morphin', Zeo, Turbo, and In Space you have a great franchise.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
MM, Zeo, Turbo, & Space were piff :wow:

I stopped watching the series after Dino Thunder. That season was great as well

I got to see Tommy as a ranger again so my childhood was complete :ahh:

Everything after that is trash imo.

I’ve read some comics from Boom Studios, I hope that alternate universe gets turned into a screenplay now that Hasbro acquired the franchise.

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Time force and lightspeed rescue
i like the demon aspect with lightspeed rescue, gets dark at times , like the silver ranger being part of the demon klan with the snake tattoo on his back that moves up his body, even the fact that the dad had to leave him for dead, pretty interesting if you go back and watch that

time force has a few good story lines with adult themes , like the bad guy ransik , the sexy pink ranger, wes the rich guy and his rival eric

in space is good too, more teeny

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Time force and lightspeed rescue
i like the demon aspect with lightspeed rescue, gets dark at times , like the silver ranger being part of the demon klan with the snake tattoo on his back that moves up his body, even the fact that the dad had to leave him for dead, pretty interesting if you go back and watch that

time force has a few good story lines with adult themes , like the bad guy ransik , the sexy pink ranger, wes the rich guy and his rival eric

in space is good too, more teeny
I remember as a kid getting creeped out by that tattoo sequence :merchant: