Mother and Daughter killed after leaving Drake concert

Daps
@hex @Houston911 dude been being disrespectful to women for damn near a year and yall allowing it.

+ he's fronting as a fake MAGA I have the screenshots.

Bush buddy for a bit

Tell them about the proof we got as far as you being a woman beater too. We got your own words on that. The nerve of you saying somebody else is disrespectful to women when I aint never in life laid one finger on a chic. You attacked a woman so violently that she called the cops on your dumbass and you got sat down for a long time.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Tell them about the proof we got as far as you being a woman beater too. We got your own words on that. The nerve of you saying somebody else is disrespectful to women when I aint never in life laid one finger on a chic. You attacked a woman so violently that she called the cops on your dumbass and you got sat down for a long time.

@hex the disrespect for no reason from this poster has been going on too long. Coli ladies have reached out to see why he's so disrespectful towards women for no reason.

Daps
@hex the disrespect for no reason from this poster has been going on too long. Coli ladies have reached out to see why he's so disrespectful towards women for no reason.

Breh, there's a whole thread where other brehs was saying you should be banned from the coli for beating up on women. The cops and brehs both was on your dumb ass :deadrose:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
How is anyone possibly saying the victims share any blame here? Who says they didn't look before this idiot sped up?

Some of you deserve longer sentences than the driver for being such morons.

You don't realize how fast a car like that is going when you're not in a car next to it. It's like people not realizing how fast NBA and NFL players are in action.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
What makes y'all think they didn't look before crossing?

They could've looked. Proceeded.

Then the driver could have sped up from 40-100 in a matter of seconds. You can't avoid that shyt

Some of y'all comments are disappointing as hell.
I ride motorcycles. If a vehicle is small enough or moving fast enough people won’t see you. Especially on a road where people expect you to be travellng slowly. They’re not going to see a car 1000 feet away as a threat.