giphy.gif

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
LeBron can't beef with him now! :troll:

How you gonna have smoke with Freedom, 'Bron? :troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dude is such a try hard wanna be activist.

my thing is don't just call out Bron because we know he's compromised due to Nike.

shyt even the NBA.

How bout all these other companies who do business with China? They don't deserve criticism for not speaking out about China's human rights issues? shyt, how about human rights issues here in the states, esp nikkaz and minorities?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Question, if he didnt become a citizen would he have been forced to move back to Switzerland/Turkey once his NBA days were done?

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Question, if he didnt become a citizen would he have been forced to move back to Switzerland/Turkey once his NBA days were done?
I think so the dictator really wants smoke with him.Its not even safe for him to travel internationally as some country might give him up to Turkish agents.Also turkish agents were allowed to beat the shyt out of protesters in DC during the Trump era.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I think so the dictator really wants smoke with him.Its not even safe for him to travel internationally as some country might give him up to Turkish agents.Also turkish agents were allowed to beat the shyt out of protesters in DC during the Trump era.

Bruh probably was willing to do anything to get US citizenship. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go full Fox News soon.