Moving in with other adults has become a lifeline for single moms hit ‘tenfold’ by the pandemic

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Stop having kids out of marriage.:yeshrug:
And Don't bring kids into this world you cant take care of financially.

:yeshrug:
Im pretty sure these women's friends dont want to deal with their kids and got their own lives and jobs/careers going on...who wants to be parent to another's child?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Im pretty sure these women's friends dont want to deal with their kids and got their own lives and jobs/careers going on...who wants to be parent to another's child?

Women want commitment, marriage is the best way to find out if a man will stay. It's not a sure fire way, but it's better than being a roommate playing house.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Stop having kids out of marriage.:yeshrug:

What about the men who are having raw sex with women they have no intentions of marrying?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
What about the men who are having raw sex with women they have no intentions of marrying?

What about em? We can shame them all day long, that won't change a thing.

I could go to a bad neighborhood full of gang members. Yeah they wrong for robbing me, but I should've looked out for myself and never walked into the neighborhood.

This isn't about victim blaming, it's about looking after yourself, putting yourself first.

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb

Title: "
Moving in with other adults has become a lifeline for single moms hit ‘tenfold’ by the pandemic"

Implication here that once upon a time they could afford the children, but y'all keep runnin ya mouths tho