Mr. Cee LIVE on Hot97 now!!!!!

concise

Veteran
Daps
:wtf: This sounds like what should be closed doors meeting being broadcast for everyone.
What's wrong with these people?

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OH SHYT! Mister Cee admitted that he likes getting fellatio from TRANSEXUALS . . Damn Crying n all! The Jason Collins of Hip Hop! U GO GIRL

LMAO @ Flex coming in and laughing on some "LMAOOO ... CEE WAT UP?"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This has got to be the DUMBEST shyt ever making this such a big deal. This is 2013, where Kanye West can go on national fukking television in a skirt. Where Lil Wayne can wear women's leggings to video awards and kiss another man on the MOUTH and go platinum in a week. Mrs. Cee is a fakkit, ok we get it. You've been caught up with trannies more times than we can count PUBLICLY. Just announce your gay and move the hell on. The Internet will troll you for half a day and then move on. Goddamn I'm getting SICK of this shyt playing out like some tragic stage play :snoop:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This has got to be the DUMBEST shyt ever making this such a big deal. This is 2013, where Kanye West can go on national fukking television in a skirt. Where Lil Wayne can wear women's leggings to video awards and kiss another man on the MOUTH and go platinum in a week. Mrs. Cee is a fakkit, ok we get it. You've been caught up with trannies more times than we can count PUBLICLY. Just announce your gay and move the hell on. The Internet will troll you for half a day and then move on. Goddamn I'm getting SICK of this shyt playing out like some tragic stage play :snoop:

I bet this shyt a publicity stunt, cause he'll probably be back :snoop: I mean Cee :ufdup: but do what you do.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn .... The game done change. Marlo done killed prop joe and took over the co-op ... cee finally out the closet

WC_Wolfpak

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this is what radio do for ratings now, invite the dude who just resigned for smashing on trannies to tell his story, before he goes and cries about it on The View or some other show. Sad.