Mr Fantastik (worked with MF DOOM) On Insta

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Kurious and the dude who did the art for Operation Doomsday co-signed that this is him. People in the comments saying he's like Mach Hommy's uncle :dead:

This dude was a straight up mythological creature on some bigfoot shyt, everybody always wondered who he was. I remember even seeing Dibia$e on an old forum talking about how he asked someone who'd know and they said Mr Fantastik was a gully street dude who'd never be found, but looks like breh's chillin out in Brazil bora bora :blessed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Be a myth and legend off one verse brehs.

to me arguably he is a bad rapper on a technical level but that rapp snitch feature is one of the most important guest verses in rap. The content, humor and relevancy plus charm of it all made it and him legend. Proves what you say matters a lot.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Kurious and the dude who did the art for Operation Doomsday co-signed that this is him. People in the comments saying he's like Mach Hommy's uncle :dead:

This dude was a straight up mythological creature on some bigfoot shyt, everybody always wondered who he was. I remember even seeing Dibia$e on an old forum talking about how he asked someone who'd know and they said Mr Fantastik was a gully street dude who'd never be found, but looks like breh's chillin out in Brazil bora bora :blessed:

this is mad random :wow: and also in the wrong section :dead:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
« my flow’s the sickest, my hoes be the thiccest, my dro the stickiest »

Used to bump this heavy when it came out, blowing haze on the way to one of my chics. Great time in life.

Can’t believe my son is bumping this now, and I didn’t even introduce him to Doom:blessed: