Mt. Rushmore of the 90's

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Was listening to the radio on my way home this morning, while local sports talk were discussing the topic. They mixed it up with events and people, but I'm gonna keep them separated... so one category for people, the other events.

People:

1. Bill Clinton - The man that ended the evil of Reagan era republican bullshyt, and had to fukk an ugly white bytch to finally give the bytch ass right wingers something to go at him about. GOAT modern era president, and pioneer of the PAWG movement.

2. Michal Jordan - 6 rings, endless accolades, a hilarious teeball swing, and a brand that rivals any other brand ever in existence. He probably is the reason why his dad is dead, and is more than likely a total scumbag, but fukk it. The 80s made the game exciting, but 23/45 sold it like no other sport had been sold before.

3. Jerry Seinfeld - Think what you want about the Jewish CAC humor, but almost everyone on the low has a personal GOAT episode or moment from his show. His shyt was a cultural movement, and no one on TV was bigger at the time.

4. Tupac Shakur - I was always a Biggie fan, but I can't deny Pac's overall influence on American culture, and not just Black culture. I almost put Kurt Cobain up here, as he ignited a movement and blew it up even further from offing himself, but that movement was waiting to happen. 2pac told everyone to fukk themselves, he was gonna be his own movement.

Events

1. OJ Trial - Comedy upon comedy for a murderer that got off. He did it, y'all know he did, but that was the moment that being black finally didn't mean a thing in the court of law as long as you had that coin. The cast of characters in that trial were jokes as well, and the cultural impact of it lasted throughout the decade.

2. Pulp Fiction - shyt changed the game, and the 80s formula was crushed, as was suspension of belief. The rawness, the no fukks given, the true start of Samuel L. Jackson... the GOAT 90's movie.

3. L.A. Riots - America still don't get it, never will, and this was the 90's version of it. fukk white police and their masters.

4. Columbine - The wake up call that started it all for White America. Suddenly, it can happen in their schools. Since then, white folk been paranoid as fukk, and it's almost funny...