MTV The Challenge' PAWG Drunkenly Spits out Racial Slurs- Calls Breh, 'Black, Piece of shyt'

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
camila-nakagawa-the-challenge-rivals-iii22.jpg

Pawg on MTV's 'The Challenge' named Camila Nakagawa gets drunk and singles out a Black houseguest by the name of Leroy. She then proceeds to call him, 'a Black, motherfukking piece of shyt' and proceeds to call him the n word under her breath. Unbelievable. Let's discuss.

video:

screen-shot-2017-06-12-at-8-19-48-pm.jpg

The racist comment she said to Leroy was totally uncalled for! THANK GOODNESS he kept his cool because had he even touched her with a finger or yelled back, he would've been viewed as the "angry black guy."

Everyone was just sitting around and watching when they know Camila's routine and yet they sit there and wait for her to blow up. Are they that bored in the house? Even Johnny mentioned that she has that crazy look in her eyes, but they let her go on. EVEN SECURITY doesn't remove her fast enough!

Then, this crazy bih had thee nerve to turn around and hit Leroy with a pillow (when it was Johnny that threw it) and again, Leroy keeps his cool and he even forgave her fake ass apology later on. MIND YOU, Camila only apologized because Leroy had to call her out infront of everyone, smh!

Also, some of my blog followers alerted me that what Camila said was actually much worse. They told me that Johnny did an Instagram Live video and said Camilla called Leroy the N-word, but MTV edited and didn't air that part (for some reason).

“Camila went off on Leroy during filming this season in Colombia and said multiple racial slurs such as the N word and black mother f***** to him and everyone praised Leroy for just standing there and letting her dig her own grave. Multiple cast members think the footage should be shown because of how well Leroy acted. And obviously to show how disrespectful Camila was.”

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couldnt be me, I would have gone to,jail that evening

Edit: you could make a serious arguement that dude should have snuffed those two white boys off of principle.

Not seeing the situation and pulling this crazy racist bytch away

Last edited: