MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
After a very disappointing season of the Mtv's the Challenge
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...loodlines-premieres-dec-2-at-10pm-est.369811/

As you get towards the end of the thread you see we began to lose interest because it just was lame after a while. Hell i just fast forwarded through 90% of the finale and am typing this thread while the reunion is on, lol. During the commercial break last week they teased that the Real World is returning (i already knew cause auditions were held here in Chicago over the summer). They showed a preview a few minutes ago and i saw at least three black people!!

The last time there were more than one black person at the same time on the Real World was the Back to New York season; the season that introduced the world to Coral the boss bytch who no one wanted to cross & the weirdo who was obsessed with wrestling soon to be WWE superstar the Miz. The half black semi-deep hazel eyed boy wonder Malik, and the tough as nails overly made up Nicole (and there were other housemates that didnt really stand out...)
Take a moment to reflect back:

It was also the season that was a major force behind one of Chappelle's Show GOAT sketch Mad Real World.
tumblr_n7nw2w1nPq1qfwa93o1_400.gif

Okay, so now that you're caught up with how that season was just fukking great, here's the teaser for the upcoming season. I think its an apology for that sorry ass Challenge.
The RealWorld: Go Big or Go Home

:lupe: Im also gathering they're throwing in some Road Rules-like elements.

The show starts March 17th, there is going to fukkery.

Edit: maybe two black people, either way this looks way better than that shytty Challenge.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I havent watched the Real World since the one white boy who ate boogies

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I havent watched the Real World since the one white boy who ate boogies
:scust: who you talkin about? Puck?

Also, i forgot there were three black people at the same time on Real World Hollywood. Four, if you count the dude who was voted on Via myspace who quickly left the show after getting fired from his job.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:troll: They still have the VMAs and they dont even air videos until 2 in the morning.
I never woulda thought back in 97 when i was watching videos all day on MTV that in 2016 all i could use mtv/mtv2 for is marathons of Martin/WayansBros and occasionally Catfish :snoop:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I never woulda thought back in 97 when i was watching videos all day on MTV that in 2016 all i could use mtv/mtv2 for is marathons of Martin/WayansBros and occasionally Catfish :snoop:
Mtv being known for showing reruns & movie over anything music related...