Munn and done: official Green Bay Packers 2017 off season thread

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go 5-1 rest of the way and win the division at 9-7.

Could still happen :yeshrug:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps

Something wrong?
Before u say nelson, legit #1 wrs dont take 4 years to develop and have 3 good years and fall off. Sorry breh but no one is claiming nelson as a true #1 wr. GB hasnt had a legit #1 wr since Sharpe

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
As a Lions fan I'm too emotionally damaged to believe you fools are done this year. Just watch Rodgers end our playoff hopes at home in a few weeks...
:mjgrin:

Nah breh this isnt the same packers team as before. We got blown out in back to back weeks. That hasnt happened in years. Trust me this team is done with. Even if our offense started to click our injured trash ass defense will still.lose us games

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FloorGeneral
@tru_m.a.c
@XxBboyxX
@ThaRebel
@Oh Boy.
@MushroomX
@Tical
@Upshall
@Darealtwo1
@Don De Dieu
@CJ14
@bsmooth
@Stelio Kontos
@Monster
@SHAQAVELLI
@CrazedSoul
@ThiefyPoo

Elliot Wolf seems to want to have that promotion.

Packers front office lost Dorsey, Schneider, and McKenzie within the last 6 years. TT hasn't replaced the FO heads that made those rosters so talented.

I think Wolf will utilize ALL avenues to building a team not just on the draft and undrafted kids making up the whole roster.

What do ya'll think? Should Murphy make up a position, promote him and have TT pushed to the side where he just watches film and goes to campuses (which is really all he does and likes to do as a scout)?

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@FloorGeneral
@tru_m.a.c
@XxBboyxX
@ThaRebel
@Oh Boy.
@MushroomX
@Tical
@Upshall
@Darealtwo1
@Don De Dieu
@CJ14
@bsmooth
@Stelio Kontos
@Monster
@SHAQAVELLI
@CrazedSoul
@ThiefyPoo

Elliot Wolf seems to want to have that promotion.

Packers front office lost Dorsey, Schneider, and McKenzie within the last 6 years. TT hasn't replaced the FO heads that made those rosters so talented.

I think Wolf will utilize ALL avenues to building a team not just on the draft and undrafted kids making up the whole roster.

What do ya'll think? Should Murphy make up a position, promote him and have TT pushed to the side where he just watches film and goes to campuses (which is really all he does and likes to do as a scout)?
I'm for it, some change needs to be made and Wolf has the lineage :manny:

As long as we have Arod we'll never go through a full rebuilding mode.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
@FAH1223 man you look at how those guys turned around Seattle Oakland and to a lesser extent KC and it makes me :mjcry:

Just realized this is the offseason thread. We already threw in the towel :mjgrin:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
What kind of soft thread is this. Packers are winning the Super Bowl this year