My 5 year analysis of TheColi. *Auditor Edition*

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
*Think of this review somewhat in the manner of a local auditor but an online version*.

I've been on this site for about a good 5 years and during this time I've learned a lot about the people that inhabit this world known as TheColi, whether it be their mentalities, characters, perceptions, beliefs, and such.

At times I've spoke with what seems to be decent people who have a vision for the future and seem to be walking towards a life of everlasting positivity and optimism. These are individuals that have shown to not be of a “quitters” mentality, they remain optimistic about their future on top of showcasing extreme confidence in themselves regardless of whatever lies ahead.

Other instances, I've spoken to individuals I would never ever want anything to do with offline IRL for reasons such as lack of moral, poor character/judgement of ones character, and many other low vibrational/hanging fruit, among other ethical issues who seem to bask and energize themselves in negativity, constantly self-loathing, and are clearly at heading towards, or have already reached the point dark times, hopelessness, and doubt controlling their lives in their lives. These individuals reek of a “losers” mentality, pure downers.

My analysis is not a call for improvements, as I believe this site can't be improved. This is who and what the site is: a place where some of the internet's lowest of the low manifest, spreading negativity and hopelessness to no avail however it's not all bad as there is small segment of individuals who are bright spot for what would otherwise be a complete dumpster fire where garbage meets it's match.

Due to these conflicting morale issues, sometimes I wonder if I've outgrown TheColi or maybe TheColi has outgrown me. A person such as myself who is always in a good spirit, happy, full of positivity and optimism about life in general seems to not fit the atmosphere of a place like this anymore. If I approached this site with a much more darker, hopeless, negative tone among other gloomy and doomy sentiments, I'd probably be the people's champ but then I'd be selling myself short and while ignoring my moral.

Oh, how times have changed.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Due to these conflicting morale issues, sometimes I wonder if I've outgrown TheColi or maybe TheColi has outgrown me. A person such as myself who is always in a good spirit, happy, full of positivity and optimism about life in general seems to not fit the atmosphere of a place like this anymore. If I approached this site with a much more darker, hopeless, negative tone among other gloomy and doomy sentiments, I'd probably be the people's champ but then I'd be selling myself short and while ignoring my moral.

You can go to another forum. There is minimum negativity outside of TLR. There are whole posters who live exclusively in higher learning, the arcadium, and of course JBO.

This says nothing of posters like @Pazzy who have built small estates in the bushes or even @High Art who is currently colonizing "the salon" with a vigor that would make the brittish empire jealous.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
OP has made several “how do I talk to a girl :lupe:“ threads in the last 90 days but is now on here today acting like he’s somehow better than the rest of us.

nikka YOU are the type of man brehs should avoid being around.

A nikka pushing 30 that doesn’t know how to talk to a woman :dead:

nikka you a weirdo bytch shut the hell up :camby: :mjlol:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
You can go to another forum. There is minimum negativity outside of TLR. There are whole posters who live exclusively in higher learning, the arcadium, and of course JBO.

This says nothing of posters like @Pazzy who have built small estates in the bushes or even @High Art who is currently colonizing "the salon" with a vigor that would make the brittish empire jealous.
When I first read this I thought you was giving this nikka the Camby :camby: after that heartfelt ass novel in the OP.

When I tell you I stopped reading for a good 30 seconds to laugh uncontrollably...

... only to find out you were just giving kind friendly advice to seek out other sub-forums that may be more suitable for his precious lil heart :martin:maybe the coli is getting soft cuz this crybaby ass "shout out to the few good ones" ass OP should be getting torn apart. I mostly just lurk in TLR though so imma let y'all cook

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
*Think of this review somewhat in the manner of a local auditor but an online version*.

I've been on this site for about a good 5 years and during this time I've learned a lot about the people that inhabit this world known as TheColi, whether it be their mentalities, characters, perceptions, beliefs, and such.

At times I've spoke with what seems to be decent people who have a vision for the future and seem to be walking towards a life of everlasting positivity and optimism. These are individuals that have shown to not be of a “quitters” mentality, they remain optimistic about their future on top of showcasing extreme confidence in themselves regardless of whatever lies ahead.

Other instances, I've spoken to individuals I would never ever want anything to do with offline IRL for reasons such as lack of moral, poor character/judgement of ones character, and many other low vibrational/hanging fruit, among other ethical issues who seem to bask and energize themselves in negativity, constantly self-loathing, and are clearly at heading towards, or have already reached the point dark times, hopelessness, and doubt controlling their lives in their lives. These individuals reek of a “losers” mentality, pure downers.

My analysis is not a call for improvements, as I believe this site can't be improved. This is who and what the site is: a place where some of the internet's lowest of the low manifest, spreading negativity and hopelessness to no avail however it's not all bad as there is small segment of individuals who are bright spot for what would otherwise be a complete dumpster fire where garbage meets it's match.

Bredren, ain't nobody here asked for some fukkin' 5 year audit. :why:

Everyone may be here for different reasons, but we all know what we're here for. You know what none of us are here for? Posts that read like "Dear Diary" entries and thread starters airing out their vaginas in writing.

This nikka said: "Durr, durr... In my 5 years here durr durr... my morals are conflicted... durr durr... I'll glow up and become a CEO & stunt on y'all... durr durr."

Nobody cares. This ain't no real family. Do you and keep it pushin'.

BlondYoungAzurevase-size_restricted.gif

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
OP has made several “how do I talk to a girl :lupe:“ threads in the last 90 days but is now on here today acting like he’s somehow better than the rest of us.

nikka YOU are the type of man brehs should avoid being around.

A nikka pushing 30 that doesn’t know how to talk to a woman :dead:

nikka you a weirdo bytch shut the hell up :camby: :mjlol:

He’s talking about negativity yet, he’s the one calling ppl “weirdos”, and “losers”

:laff:

OP get some help. That’s not Harlem or BK energy at all.

You should be grateful ppl entertained your “how to talk to women thread”

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Well I been on this mf for over 20 years now... wow.

Joined SOHH in 2001.

And it's got some bullshyt with it, but it's by far the best usage of the internet. Well it was for a long time but now maybe streaming video services actually get more playtime.. but still, The Coli is for sure top 5 websites.

I am old school tho. I don't care what you Brehs say or how you feel. Meaning, I don't judge based on the number of negative things I see. When all this started the internet was a Mad Max wasteland populated with mutants and cutthroats.

The webs are soft as a fresh dog pile now and everyone feels bad cause the other posters are being mean.

Don't ever change Coli Breh.