My album Better Luck Tomorrow is on Spotify #Blizzard2016

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Better Luck Tomorrow (LP) Streaming Exclusively on Spotify

PCwMQTJgX2YXyDGOEx2sc2JLcuNAx_I9MDnpBesPGRUJ6TJDyFMEniIEg1aLz8BXVFHQ4S_Xw4ZWA1J7lB0NM7yU1llyCv6RSGx5xw5rJvRSaNoG1A-ojOcFWz4u-WomKrNeLsquPLurvYRx=s0-d-e1-ft

Better Luck Tomorrow is Jimmy ValenTime's sophomore album and it shows both his growth as an artist and person. Music about living with the choices you make and learning some things will not change. The album version is now on Spotify after being an Itunes exclusive. The songs capture the dark side of living the fast life in New York City. Jimmy adds, "The album is about all the different women, who have affected me in the last few years."

Lead Single "Bad Decisions" details the way two people react to a causal hook up that leaves the both of them empty. “Movin On” chronicles the aftermath of Jimmy’s best friend losing his mother in a car accident. Jimmy ValenTime tribute to Nas "Take It in Blood" is the final song on the album, Jimmy adds “It's an honor to include this cover on my album and I feel it lets people see where I came from and who I was inspired by.”

Better Luck Tomorrow (The LP) (Spotify)

Tracklist

1. Bad Decisions (Prod By Kelly Portis)
2. Heaven has a Price Feat Carlos Ferragamo (Prod. By Urban Miracle)
3. Movin' On (Prod By Kelly Portis)
4. Dancin ( Prod By Newo Tha Kid))
5. Winter is Mine (Prod By Newo Tha Kid)
6. The Following (Prod by Newo Tha Kid)
7. Rise Feat The Lost Angels (Prod. By Urban Miracle)
8. For Sure (Biggie Flow) (Prod. By Urban Miracle)
9. The Spectacular Now (Prod. By Willie Green)
10. Take it in Blood (prod by Kidd called Quest)

BhQHcNE-F9oXMz72PiiibKfir9HdjOAWsWmzpGCljszimpYWZja6ygfRT16WNogaxHvWoCSWMzPytwCOIyiwn_seHJfWqrPcFET8qWwgj9-NBOHcCj8_zksxpCCbNoa29rfvo2Ve4OPjtHX3=s0-d-e1-ft

Connect with Jimmy ValenTime

Facebook Page

Jimmy ValenTime (SoundCloud)

Jimmy ValenTime Tumblr

Twitter: @JimmyValentime

Instagram: @jimmyvalentime

hmSp-LaC463IdaUCQ7IcDvbI3VnwqKbJ4CJivTbbZPGB733pEvo7ilo7YNp8WPCPE2Vz4yNvbzB3fQmpNVpF8g0rV4q8=s0-d-e1-ft

Press Release

Better Luck Tomorrow (LP) Streaming Exclusively on Spotify

10:31

Superstar
Daps

If your stuck at home check out my album feat the song winter is mine and bad decisions

Hey my g.. Going to give your album a spin now

do me a favor and make a separate thread with some jewels for other indie artists trying to break into the game but may not have access to the resources or basic knowledge

- how they can get their art added to the major streaming outlets
- creation of vevo accounts

@The HONORABLE SKJ we should start encouraging more building among these indie acts... Might save them that $300.00

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Hey my g.. Going to give your album a spin now

do me a favor and make a separate thread with some jewels for other indie artists trying to break into the game but may not have access to the resources or basic knowledge

- how they can get their art added to the major streaming outlets
- creation of vevo accounts

@The HONORABLE SKJ we should start encouraging more building among these indie acts... Might save them that $300.00

I am not willing to give a lot of trade secretes away because it took a lot of time and energy for me to learn the ropes

But I will say don’t waste your money on buying post or showcases … because neither generate natural curiosity and interest // interest is a indie artist currency .. Open mics are good for community building and to practice .. But anybody trying to charge over 20 bucks to perform in front of other artist is wasting your time..

I get a lot of help and support from people around me ..

My girlfriend shot my album cover

The girl in my video a friend from school

This is my second job, I pay everyone on time, I always show up on time, and keep a budget and plan role outs for my music…

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

If your stuck at home check out my album feat the song winter is mine and bad decisions

Hey bro. I checked out your stuff and before I get into my thoughts on it I want to say major props for pursuing your dream and working hard. In any case, I wasn't feeling any of the material. I feel you don't have a flow and it sounds like youre reading your lyrics. Your delivery needs a lot of work as well, as the cadence in the performances lacks emotion. The quality of the lyrics needs immense work too. All in all, I feel you attempted to follow a formula instead of showcasing who exactly Jimmy V is. Just an opinion from one artist to another. Keep working and much luv and respect. :salute:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Hey bro. I checked out your stuff and before I get into my thoughts on it I want to say major props for pursuing your dream and working hard. In any case, I wasn't feeling any of the material. I feel you don't have a flow and it sounds like youre reading your lyrics. Your delivery needs a lot of work as well, as the cadence in the performances lacks emotion. The quality of the lyrics needs immense work too. All in all, I feel you attempted to follow a formula instead of showcasing who exactly Jimmy V is. Just an opinion from one artist to another. Keep working and much luv and respect. :salute:

Ultimately everybody has there opinion right

am an acquired taste but my album all me .. all me.. like everything i write about on the album happen .. except for the following and that was just me doing a story telling song

like dancin on a pole a real situation ... bad decision.. movin on .. take it in blood etc etc etc

like its cool if i am not your taste but the album a 100% me .. i stand by it

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The album cover looks like you are in deep thought as to wether or not u wanna come out. I hate that album cover. On the song 'Following" you talking about shooting Kanye West and all that gun talk and what not just dont match that cover.

Could do a little better with the mixing. The production is decent.:ehh:

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
I am not willing to give a lot of trade secretes away because it took a lot of time and energy for me to learn the ropes

But I will say don’t waste your money on buying post or showcases … because neither generate natural curiosity and interest // interest is a indie artist currency .. Open mics are good for community building and to practice .. But anybody trying to charge over 20 bucks to perform in front of other artist is wasting your time..

I get a lot of help and support from people around me ..

My girlfriend shot my album cover

The girl in my video a friend from school

This is my second job, I pay everyone on time, I always show up on time, and keep a budget and plan role outs for my music…

I dont think people realize how important this can be. Hit up a bunch of open mics and put people on your soundcloud page, twitter, fb, etc. If you're dope enough, people will talk and you start a organic buzz. I want to start hittin up open mics soon.