my brehs with kids from different mothers.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
my situation!.... well i fukked around and had a side baby on my girl(long story) who i have a 7yo son together with. im single now,and my baby girl is a year old..love her to death.

luckily everything is Gucci right now.i make sure i keep the kids together to make sure they have that close relationship.

how has your experience been?do the mothers get along?how are the relationships with the kids?any tips?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my situation!.... well i fukked around and had a side baby on my girl(long story) who i have a 7yo son together with. im single now,and my baby girl is a year old..love her to death.

luckily everything is Gucci right now.i make sure i keep the kids together to make sure they have that close relationship.

how has your experience been?do the mothers get along?how are the relationships with the kids?any tips?

No my sons mother can't stand my daughters mother but they play nice....My son and daughter adore each other and I have another one on the way with my daughters mother whose going to be my junior. Which seems to have causes an issue with my sons mother.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
No my sons mother can't stand my daughters mother but they play nice....My son and daughter adore each other and I have another one on the way with my daughters mother whose going to be my junior. Which seems to have causes an issue with my sons mother.

thats whatsup breh.im goin through somethin similar with a kid on the way from one of the mothers too.
congrats on ya new lil one!