My brehs working in retail

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How do we fukkin last in this shyt?
:why: My manager been talking to me weekly about my sales over the past months. Im finna get the ole "Do you think this job is right for you" talk (Had it just now) :pachaha:

I work for fukkin at&t and dealin with these cac customers is the worst.

Im officially gettin on my shyt about looking for a new job. Already have a degree so Im atleast halfway there. Im never doing retail ever ever again:snoop:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I did retail for a Lil bit the only thing made it worth while was all the girls I talked to. You make shyt money dealing with pricks. Retail should always be looked at as a stepping stone

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I'm also a good liar. And these jobs were non commission so if someone left after me being as nice as can be I didn't care.

But I never had any coustomer complaints. Growing up around strict black women you had to know how to make someone "feel" better about any fukk up you made

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
40/50 year old cacs who barely graduated HS being you manager :snoop:

Got this egyptian cigarettes smokin ass nikka as my store manager, red hair cac ass kisser as an assistant, spanish drunk as another assistant, and a cool brotha as the last assistant.

Swear idk how nikkas become managers of retail strores. I would never wanna be one unless its like a boutique chill ass clothing store

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My manager just had a long talk with me about not having to put up with shyt from dumb ass customers. Breath of fresh air :leon::krs:

Good to work for a company now that has your back, don't put up with that garbage. Don't need to c00n yourself or be someone's "servant .

I'm the assistant manager but still , that doesn't work the same for other companies.

We're here to help our customers, but no way they can try to punk us.