My Father Passed Right before Father's Day (GoFundMe) **OP Updated with The Rat Cartoon Finale**

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
and that shyt fukking hurts. He was my whole world. :mjcry:
Been posting on here on some regular shyt cuz my life got so much going on at the moment, I just try to cling to some sort of normalcy. You can get more details in the link below, its hard speaking on this shyt.

My pops definitely fukked with the Coli and knew about me cultivating some of the talent here, especially in the Tunnel forum. He supported everything I did and when he found out I was making an animated film series with some fellow coli brehs, he just had to be down. He did the voice of the rat in the cartoon we dropped last year and the Coli fukked with it.

He read the comments and couldn't wait for us to finish up the 2nd half. He couldn't wait to see what ya'll though about part 2 and his new lines. He wanted that shyt to go viral and would ask me every week when its was gonna be completed. Unfortunately he passed before that could happen. He seen most of it though, but its just not the same. I'll be dropping part 2 in another day or so and can add it to the thread. Its what he would have wanted. I hope this properly honors him because its the last thing we worked on together.

@hex Thank you fam.

Edit...
The finale to the rat cartoon and the final project I got to work on with my father. He'll read ya'll feedback from above. Thank you to everyone.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Rip but life insurance.should be a big topici n black community.. leaving ur kin with debts and despair for funeral is hella selfish

the irony is my sister had that convo with my father for months and he would always say no don't do it even tho she could afford it. She never told me this was even going on until after he died. Of course he never told me either and we spoke everyday and hung out a lot :snoop:

If I would have known I would have got at him about letting her do it and I wouldn't be fukked now. :mjcry: