My gift to the Coli: 105 Black and Diaspora related books in pdf

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Some of you know me. Some think I'm a c00n, some people think I'm a good guy? Some people think bad of me and some good. But whatever you think, all of you get to eat. This is my gift to the Coli 105 black and Diaspora PDF books. I encourage you to buy them if you can. But if you're poor like me. Here is a resource.

EAT FAM

Link >>>>>>MEGA

@BlackPearl The Empress @KaliOshun

@Rainman
@Booksnrain
@Poitier @Matt504 @Malta @richaveli83 @ridedolo @Darth Plagueis @Tenchi Ryu @King Musa @Kaguya @Cacdestroyer @Diasporan Royalty @wickedsm @Prynce @Turk @Prima Donna @Ol' Otis @DPresidential @Papa Shango in the flesh @Mowgli

Edit: I'm being told some of the pdf's are corrupt. My apology in advance.

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Some of you know me. Some think I'm a c00n, some people think I'm a good guy? Some people think bad of me and some good. But whatever you think, all of you get to eat. This is my gift to the Coli 105 black and Diaspora PDF books. I encourage you to buy them if you can. But if you're poor like me. Here is a resource.

EAT FAM

MEGA

@Poitier @Matt504 @Malta @richaveli83 @ridedolo @Darth Plagueis @Tenchi Ryu @King Musa @Kaguya @Cacdestroyer @Diasporan Royalty @wickedsm @Prynce @Turk @Prima Donna @Ol' Otis @DPresidential @Papa Shango in the flesh @Mowgli

Good looking out bro