My #GMB brehs...I have a question

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Do you plan on having kids? If not, disregard.

If yes...do you plan on staying and building with the mother of your children? If no, disregard.

If yes to that...then...how will you explain your line of thinking to your children? "I love y'alls mama but...not enough to risk half my stuff."

What message does that send to your sons? That his mother isn't worth half of what he's growing up in and around?

And your daughters? That she herself will never be worthy of half of her future partner's belongings?

Let me put a real life spin on this. My younger cousin just had a baby.
So she asked me "do you plan on ever getting married?"

I said yes.

She asks "what does a girl have to do to be good enough for that?"

I told her it varies from man to man, and some of them just won't period.

She responded with "Well its cool I don't really even want to have to do all that."

I said: Well...at some point wouldn't you expect him to marry you?

She says, (no bullshyt) "My daddy didn't even marry my mama so what I look like getting married?"

Maybe you had to be there and hear the defeat in her voice but...that shyt was sad brehs. It hurt me to hear it. That's a 20 year old mother who doesn't think she's worth marrying because she was conditioned by her surroundings to believe that.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Married or not, the moment you deposit your sperm into her, anything goes.

It just all depends how she's feeling.

I tell my son all the time, "Your sperm is like the ring from Lord of the Rings.......all the chicks want it."

In closing, travel this huge planet, OP.

There's too much to see and do.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
There's a difference between wanting to take care of your baby moms and being someone's lottery ticket. I'd happily give all of my material shyt to the mother of my kids, fukk half. But she better not switch up on me on some trifling shyt and the government better not put a gun to my head and make me subsidize this bytch's existence for life after she reveals herself to be a thot. As for amicable seperations, yes, it's only right that the husband pays alimony (and child support, of course)

:manny:

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
You can leave your assets to your children without getting married

Can you not?

Just making sure the wife doesnt runoff with half while you still here

Gmb
I'm thinking more of the mental aspect of it. Your kid isn't going to understand what half actually means (it IS a lot, im not arguing that). He isn't going to understand child support or alimony, all he will hear is "Your mama ain't worth the risk."

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't think you understand GMB to begin with if you're asking these questions.
If you really GMB then you shouldn't have children, as child support alone would rape your pockets.
Getting married, breh, would make it so you duck "child support", but GMB would argue that it's a temporary solution to your inevitable downfall.

The second amendment of the GMB constitution states: Have Kids Brehs

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Do you plan on having kids? If not, disregard.

If yes...do you plan on staying and building with the mother of your children? If no, disregard.

If yes to that...then...how will you explain your line of thinking to your children? "I love y'alls mama but...not enough to risk half my stuff."

What message does that send to your sons? That his mother isn't worth half of what he's growing up in and around?

And your daughters? That she herself will never be worthy of half of her future partner's belongings?

Let me put a real life spin on this. My younger cousin just had a baby.
So she asked me "do you plan on ever getting married?"

I said yes.

She asks "what does a girl have to do to be good enough for that?"

I told her it varies from man to man, and some of them just won't period.

She responded with "Well its cool I don't really even want to have to do all that."

I said: Well...at some point wouldn't you expect him to marry you?

She says, (no bullshyt) "My daddy didn't even marry my mama so what I look like getting married?"

Maybe you had to be there and hear the defeat in her voice but...that shyt was sad brehs. It hurt me to hear it. That's a 20 year old mother who doesn't think she's worth marrying because she was conditioned by her surroundings to believe that.
PM your wife IG account
Then I'll answer

Fred

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
I don't think you understand GMB to begin with if you're asking these questions.
If you really GMB then you shouldn't have children, as child support alone would rape your pockets.
Getting married, breh, would make it so you duck "child support", but GMB would argue that it's a temporary solution to your inevitable downfall.

The second amendment of the GMB constitution states: Have Kids Brehs
Maybe I don't get it then :ohhh:

Do all the #gmb brehs know that?