My grandma's birthday is Saturday, she'll be 80yrs old. Any good gift ideas for a woman her age?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
So yeah my grandma is turning 80 Saturday and I already got her a card with some money, chocolates and a brand new slow cooker (although she may have one already, couldn't remember but it doesn't hurt to have an extra one on hand 🤷🏾‍♂️).

I'm thinking about getting her one more thing tho 🤔...

My grandma is kinda “young” when I think about it, her turning 80yrs old only makes her 53yrs older than me (27yrs old) and I know most people who are my age with grandmothers tend to be pushing 90+.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Have as many people in your family as possible make a 5 second video saying "happy birthday grandma, we love you" and then stitch them together and when yall get together again, you can play the video with all of her loved ones showing love.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So yeah my grandma is turning 80 Saturday and I already got her a card with some money, chocolates and a brand new slow cooker (although she may have one already, couldn't remember but it doesn't hurt to have an extra one on hand 🤷🏾‍♂️).

I'm thinking about getting her one more thing tho 🤔...

My grandma is kinda “young” when I think about it, her turning 80yrs old only makes her 53yrs older than me (27yrs old) and I know most people who are my age with grandmothers tend to be pushing 90+.
Classic Record player,

And 3 vinyl records; one chuck berry, one james brown, the final sinatra.