My homies cousin is a fukkin demon :snoop:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Bare with me this will be a bit of a long story cuz this lil nikka is crazy :damn:

He grew up in nicer neigborhoods then the rest his cousins and is super white washed. Hes a tall dark dude and the skinniest and whitest person alive. Yall know me, Im not a c00n but this guy is a caricarture. He ONLY dates chubby white women :heh: Not because that's all he can get but because he likes to see how he can break them and what he can get away with :merchant: Flag on the play.
Now I'm not even talking no pimp shyt, he isn't getting money or clothes or trips from them, hes more interested in seeing what kind of psychological damage he can put on these cac piglets :mjlol:
Now I dont be around him like that so when I see this in passing I'm thinking hes got some kind of reverse slavery thing going on :patrice: fukk it :manny:

Then it all changed, WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO KENYA :merchant: :what: :to:

Doesnt tell no one till like the day before he was going for a week :leostare:

So he comes back a week later and I hear a bunch of generic bs about why he was there or what he did while he was there :jbhmm: very sketchy answers brehs

Now this weirdo is real close with my homie and he confides in him even though hes like 4 years older :flabbynsick: :mjlol:

So my homie comes to me with what he was really doing out there and why he went.

This is where shyt gets weird :snoop:

He met a chick off tinder in kenya :mjlol: and decides to go visit her. Once he lands shes asking where he is staying and he says something similar to the Hilton stateside. She scoffed and told him he should switch to the nicest hotel in the city :russ: Yes dude is an easy target, 6'3 and hes holocaust thin and has the highest pitched whitest voice ever :scust: and he has money(owns a couple businesses) yet still doesn't get women so hes a huge target to get finessed all the time :dead: I can write a book on that :mjlol:

He such a passive aggressive bytch he takes it as a diss to him as man and decides hes gonna ruin this bytches life :wtf: :why:

He games her for the week, whispering sweet nothings telling her he wants to marry and bring her to America. He wants to meet her family. fukk this is hard to type :snoop:
Shes falling for it and he decides he wants to see what he can get her to do. He starts small and after smashing her every which way decides he want's to get her to do anal. :scust:
He said it was really tight and while he was fukkin her she started to bleed and this mothafukka doesnt even stop at the sight of blood :scust: :scust:
With no condom :what: :dahell: In SUBSAHARAN AFRICA :mindblown: :rip:
The next night he tells her he wants to do it again :mindblown: and she shyts all over him :laff: :laff: :pacspit: So he showers up sleeps on the couch and caught a flight back home in the am. Yes hes that rich :snoop:
He gets home and sends her a message pretty much telling her he used her and shyt. Basically rubbing salt on a decipatated body :scust:

Even weirder he kept a journal in his phone about the demonic shyt he had her doing.

Then a week later decides hes gonna go back and visit her. This story isnt that bad or even worth telling really.

I haven't seen him since I only see him at the homies and I dont even want to step foot in a house a demon like that be coming in :huhldup:

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Has money/businesses and likes to degrade women mentally.....yet can't muster up the deception to atleast pull other chicks to do this with other than heavy white women? Dude sounds like a half measure Sociopath. What sort of dude with money and what I'd assume is experience from toying with so many chicks and causing them whatever psychological anguish, hasn't developed a somewhat alluring or seemingly benign persona to make chicks gravitate towards him already?

killacal

Banned
Daps
Has money/businesses and likes to degrade women mentally.....yet can't muster up the deception to atleast pull other chicks to do this with other than heavy white women? Dude sounds like a half measure Sociopath. What sort of dude with money and what I'd assume is experience from toying with so many chicks and causing them whatever psychological anguish, hasn't developed a somewhat alluring or seemingly benign persona to make chicks gravitate towards him already?
Him speaking is the most cringe worthy thing Ive heard he sounds like if Chappelle's white voice was making a white sounding voice :mjlol:

Zero swag and negative confidence, and I dont know if he was getting a lot of women honestly ive seen him with a few white women over the years thats about it.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Him speaking is the most cringe worthy thing Ive heard he sounds like if Chappelle's white voice was making a white sounding voice :mjlol:

Zero swag and negative confidence, and I dont know if he was getting a lot of women honestly ive seen him with a few white women over the years thats about it.

Atleast you know to keep your distance from him. Alot of people hang with suspect/psycho dudes 'cause they got money, can afford everyone in the crew a good time or 'cause you knew him from highschool or some bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
his t-cell count is gonna slow him
all the way down.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg