My issue is this shyt(X1X) being compared to HIGH END gaming PCs. Its just stupid.-Spliz-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
when I step onto my balcony I smell exclusivity and peacefulness and relaxation. When @MeachTheMonster steps into his kitchen he smells heroin, cause only a junkie would have a table like that :scust:

NeFIK94.jpg

tVjm4Fa.jpg

ZXpt5wG.jpg

:ahh:
Man I don't mean no harm but....that's it? :dayum:

It doesn't look bad and it's yours but the way you be talkin on here got me thinkin you big balling.....you looking right regular in these pics man :patrice:

But let me fall back because I aint got no beef with you and I damn sure ain't going back and forth :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It doesn't look bad and it's yours but the way you be talkin on here got me thinkin you big balling.....you looking right regular in these pics man :patrice:

But let me fall back because I aint got no beef with you and I damn sure ain't going back and forth :hubie:
He pays $7000 a month for it so he thinks it's amazing:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka still lyin. Lol. I flat out said theres no better alternative to the One X at its pricepoint due to cost inflations to PC hardware. Same level hardware can cost 800+ to build if u want a PC. Its a bad time to build a PC right now if u tryna go mid tier.
Spending $800 on video game hardware is "high end" you can try to spin it however you want, but that is nowhere near the amount the average consumer is willing to spend to play games.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not sure what a person's living accommodations have to do with their opinion on video games.
I mean, it's funny I guess. But what does one have to do with the other?
Thread went from video games to pissing matches about who has more square feet in their kitchen. :skip:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Spending $800 on video game hardware is "high end" you can try to spin it however you want, but that is nowhere near the amount the average consumer is willing to spend to play games.
Its not high end nikka. High end aint about how much money u spend its about having the best hardware. Smh. Paying inflated prices for a mid tier graphics card cause of gpu mining does NOT mean the card is high end. It means ur getting shafted. Buying the same exact ram in 2017 that u bought in 2016 for half the fukkin price is not high end. Ur getting shafted. Smh. Its called INFLATION nikka. Ur paying MORE than retail price.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its not high end nikka. High end aint about how much money u spend its about having the best hardware. Smh. Paying inflated prices for a mid tier graphics card cause of gpu mining does NOT mean the card is high end. It means ur getting shafted. Buying the same exact ram in 2017 that u bought in 2016 for half the fukkin price is not high end. Ur getting shafted. Smh. Its called INFLATION nikka. Ur paying MORE than retail price.
You can NEVER have the "best" hardware. It's all dictated by the price a consumer would be willing to spend. Much more powerful hardware than you have exists. It's just not at a reasonable price.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You can NEVER have the "best" hardware. It's all dictated by the price a consumer would be willing to spend. Much more powerful hardware than you have exists. It's just not at a reasonable price.
Wow. Im done. :mindblown: at ur ability to spin. U gotta be kidding me wit this bullshyt. U dumb shyt. Would u pay mercedes benz prices for a fukkin Honda accord?

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wow. Im done. :mindblown: at ur ability to spin. U gotta be kidding me wit this bullshyt. U dumb shyt. Would u pay mercedes benz prices for a fukkin Honda accord?
So now an $800 PC is a Honda Accord?? And I'm the one spinning :francis:

But I do agree X1X is Mercedes status. Only thing you've gotten right this entire time :ehh:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Thats a project apartment in toronto.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't get the purpose of x box one x or whatever it is. Why make an "advanced" version of a failed console?

Status
Not open for further replies.