ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
:dead:
Cause he's a lonely virgin trying to stir up some shyt.
vM8OknM.png

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No malice, but at 6 years old I didn't know what trans was. Only trans I knew was transform :heh: However, I feel someone shouldn't make that decision until they are atleast 14. In my opinion, a six year old don't know what they want. Because I sure as hell didn't at six.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
No malice, but at 6 years old I didn't know what trans was. Only trans I knew was transform :heh: However, I feel someone shouldn't make that decision until they are atleast 14. In my opinion, a six year old don't know what they want. Because I sure as hell didn't at six.
You can't choose to be trans nikka, and you can't choose how a six year old feels..granted, I see why you'd feel this way but if it's not your body, leave it alone

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That's YOU.

You dont know what its like to be trans so why speak on it

That's me speaking on experiencing menstrual cycles.
My point is, you probably went through the change as a teen. Let's be honest, six is too young for a kid to choose anything that serious (no malice just discussion).

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
My point is, you probably went through the change as a teen. Let's be honest, six is too young for a kid to choose anything that serious (no malice just discussion).
No I didn't. I was the same age the op. I was more so in a non binary/female gender most of my life. I went through a tomboy phase but still identified as a girl and looked like one. I've never seen myself as a boy. lol It wasn't an epiphany later in life.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Atleast they got kids, You no p*ssy getting virgin.
vM8OknM.png

Pretty lame and random for you to drop this right now to be honest.

Mane you on some real weird ass shyt. Get off that nikka's dikk. You must be the lonely nikka, dude ain't even address you

There is a time and a place for these things and it was real petty on some female random emotional shyt - He woke up in spasm and needed to attack someone

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No I didn't. I was the same age the op. I was more so in a non binary/female gender most of my life. I went through a tomboy phase but still identified as a girl and looked like one. I've never seen myself as a boy. lol It wasn't an epiphany later in life.
I know trans people feel that way young. However, I just said that surgery shouldn't be made until 14 imo. A six year old isn't ready yet.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

If you still have a dikk and balls you are a Man...

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
As I thought.

Do you believe in the possibility of past lives?

How would you feel if this was a force in why many trans folks decide to transition?

I'll give you another tip: Deciding to transition doesn't imply you have/had an absent parent or were influenced by a specific gender more either.