"My mum always told me I was white, like her. Now I know the truth"

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In the interests of peace among the Black fam I'll only say while there are many reasons Hutu and Tutsis will never be friends one is largely based on Tutsi womens' cultural habit-a highly selective breeding choice even when married to Hutu men. I know both Hutu and Tutsis and they told me this-btw,there's even a word for this behaviour. Let me leave it there!

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: Do I paint Black men as undesirable or undesirable to anti black racist and racist-white supremacist racist?

Look dude, if you made a couple posts about this I’d maybe understand. But damn near every time black men dating out is brought up you come in typing up a storm.

It’s super suspect

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
In the interests of peace among the Black fam I'll only say while there are many reasons Hutu and Tutsis will never be friends one is largely based on Tutsi womens' cultural habit-a highly selective breeding choice even when married to Hutu men. I know both Hutu and Tutsis and they told me this-btw,there's even a word for this behaviour. Let me leave it there!
Bruh, what are you talking about?

:patrice:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm a little late but here's a few of the better known cucksprings,the famous products of wives infidelity.

Margaret Trudeau visited castro in HavanaHavana early 70s and less than a year later out popped this dude. Compare with young Castro.

we-investigated-those-damning-rumours-about-fidel-castro-being-justin-trudeaus-real-dad-1480432921.png

With Castro beard superimposed. Any resemblance?
iIgnwO.jpg

Prince Harry and James Hewitt,who's known to have had Di's narrow arse several times in the early 80s.
9b74e5722f2f807a2eabed0c10d78a90.jpg

Web Hubell,former Little Rock mayor.

EK-3vqDW4AEEFbj.jpg

Believe you me,this ishyt happens wayyyyy more than most people think!