Mystery: 3 Kansas City Chiefs fans found frozen dead in friend's backyard

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its clear that they all got high and three of them od'ed. Thats why the guy that lived checked into rehab. Folks better chill out with that hard drugs shyt.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Dude could still be a suspect but cops gotta figure out what the motive is

Only drugs could explain the deaths not 33 degree weather . Question is how'd they end up in basement and backyard?

If toxicology report checks out and there's no drugs, this case would get real interesting

He says he saw them all leave through his front door, but one was found dead in the basement and the others in the backyard? This isn't rural KCMO, this is the suburbs. My guess he supplied the drugs and freaked out after everyone ODd. Cops will figure it all out when they get his texts and phone records.
It always amuses me how poor the reading comprehension of some of you nikkas is.. :pachaha:

"When there was no answer at the door, she broke into the basement of the residence and located an unknown dead body on the back porch. Officers responded to the back porch and confirmed there was a dead body. Upon further investigation, officers located two other dead bodies in the back yard,"

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Homie left them od'ed outside on some True Detective Night country shyt :dahell:
Dawg I was about to say this is some True Detective shyt!

I was lowkey avoiding it because I missed the first couple episodes, but I woke up in the middle of the night and it was on. I caught the birthing center and when ol girl threw the orange out into the dark and the orange was thrown back to her :deadrose:

Now I have to watch this shyt lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lemme guess.....they were those shirtless dudes when the KC/MIA playoff game in -30 degree temps. :beli: