Mystikal on Transgender Hip Hop Scene in New Orleans: That's Our Culture

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
No different from the scene In new York:manny:
Stop acting like n.o the only place that had gay artists

It always comes back to NY. Fact of the matter is they enjoy doo doo milkshakes and blame liquor and "culture" the same carnival and liquor exist elsewhere and there ain't no 'sissy bounce" In fact, NY made pause and no homo when Baby and Wayne were tasting crawfish on each other's lips :camby:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, dude must be using that stuff. Sounds like Jamie Fox portrayal of Ray Charles in that movie when he was going through his Heroin addiction.

With that said he isn't lying. Sissy Bounce or whatever they call it comes from there but if I was born out there I wouldn't rock with that shyt even if it's part of the culture.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Lol Bullshi* there's no fish like that at The West Indian parades or Trinidad carnival don't blame it on the liquor

I mean New Orleans doesnt have songs and a lifestyle around killing homos :yeshrug::russ: you think gays are gonna show up with "wicked lead in fi batty boy head" playing

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
It always comes back to NY. Fact of the matter is they enjoy doo doo milkshakes and blame liquor and "culture" the same carnival and liquor exist elsewhere and there ain't no 'sissy bounce" In fact, NY made pause and no homo when Baby and Wayne were tasting crawfish on each other's lips :camby:

the gay bros in the NYC have always been there from the harlem renaissance--> disco era--->drag ball/house scene:usure:

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
I had the :gucci: face when a couple of NO dudes told me about this a part of their culture. Sissy bounce trehs next to street nikkas

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I had the :gucci: face when a couple of NO dudes told me about this a part of their culture. Sissy bounce trehs next to street nikkas
Make no mistake it’s part of our culture. No the notion that it’s sissy killers running around the streets of New Orleans isn’t a true thing.

no street dudes hang with gay dudes, make songs with gay dudes. Once sissy bouncy boy big it tainted the scene for rapper bounce to keep making music so all the straight guys went to traditional rap.

guys like Soulja slim and juvi was bounce artist for transitioned

in recent times the ladies have taken over bounce again and the guys has started to transition back to rapping over those beats also

this notion that it’s sissy killers running around the streets is funny also. They just tolerated and not discriminated against cause the gays in New Orleans will fight you back.

but they don’t beef with street guys or would attempt to cause they would die lol.

If they get killed it’s usually for fighting a women and they family or something comes kill them