The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Apple_TV_Mythic_Quest_key_art_sh_cr.jpg

Apple_TV_Mythic_Quest_key_art_sh_cr.jpg

6a0120a5580826970c0240a4b223bc200c-pi

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8879940/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Any of ya'll up this show? It's on Apple TV. Pretty funny. Surprised that I couldn't find any threads on it here, as nothing showed in search results. Correct me if I'm wrong here tho.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is solid, like above average and cool but both seasons had one ep that was one-off and great tv. They both had no regular cast members in it and were just one-offs but were piff. One had Jake Johnson and other had dude from Silicon Valley. Those eps elevated this show imo.

the other eps are solid tho, easy watching type shyt but not really anything great.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Show is solid, like above average and cool but both seasons had one ep that was one-off and great tv. They both had no regular cast members in it and were just one-offs but were piff. One had Jake Johnson and other had dude from Silicon Valley. Those eps elevated this show imo.

the other eps are solid tho, easy watching type shyt but not really anything great.

Yeah, I'm still in the first season and just saw the one off episode. Was really good actually. Jarring at first, since it went the whole episode before only loosely tying it into the main plot of the show.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Yeah, I'm still in the first season and just saw the one off episode. Was really good actually. Jarring at first, since it went the whole episode before only loosely tying it into the main plot of the show.

I took the ep as this is the beginning, middle and end of mythic quest

there was a couple of clues in there too, mythic quest using the same building, and old man watching the roscoe cartoon from death dark death

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Caught it cause I'm a big sunny fan. First season was great. 2nd season was a little redundant but still enjoyable. They need to cut some of the dead weight and focus more on the stronger characters. 3rd season should be good.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is like the only thing other than the morning show on Apple TV+ That I watch.

That said, it's not laugh out loud funny, but I find it very entertaining.

I watched this solely of the strength of sunny in Philadelphia.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s a good show, kind of reminds me of community meets the office.

I think its funny Ubisoft produces a show about a toxic game studio while being accused of nastiness in real life. Art imitating life…

Also thought it was funny how they started using clips of Horizon Zero Dawn while everything else is mostly Ubisoft just because of ashly Burch