N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN's Drink Champs Podcast Episode 15: Styles P & Sheek Louch

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Nore has openly mentioned a few times that Combat Jack jerked him, i dunno how or in what situation but it looks like karma coming round in full swing

I always thought he acted a bit over blown with his podcast. This guy had people asking stupid questions of artists they didn't even know. I think it would be amazing to see Nore interview J Prince. J Prince has some opinions. :russ:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Need all these potential episodes that Nore is talking about to actually come true: Havoc, Budden, that faggit Ebro, Beans, etc.

And that Queens tour with Nas headlining is really a possibility now?!?! :noah: :bryan:

I don't give a fukk if CNN and Mobb are washed up, I'd still like to see and hear it live in concert at very high volumes.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Its amazing how Nore has left Combat Jack in shambles. But his problem was that his podcast he put up people that weren't "Artists" And then he would follow up with a big name & then go back to these names no one is going to download or stream. There would be times where I wouldnt listen to combat jack for 2 months or so.

You know Combat Jack listens to this podcast saying "i got Jadakiss first, why does this have more downloads than me!?!?! My podcast is in technicolor & surround sound!!" :pachaha:

Their bonus podcast is going to do more numbers than the regular podcasts of their competitors. I get the feeling that Nore is going to get Hov:leostare: before any of these other podcasters.

If Hov ever show up for the podcast Nore is running out the back door. I don't know why, but ole boy is scarred of Hov. It be cracking me up how he'll say some shyt about Jay and then say :whoa: Hov don't call me please :mjcry:"

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Apparently a TON of people passed on uber across the country, I've been hearing people from all types of career foelds saying they felt dumb for missing out of uber over the past year
Gary Vaynerchuk (sp?) was and is friends with uber's founder. He could have got in early on the extreme ground floor for like $50k or something like that. He passed on it because the founder initially wasn't going to run the company he planned hiring someone else to do it. There's always going to be stories like this.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gary Vaynerchuk (sp?) was and is friends with uber's founder. He could have got in early on the extreme ground floor for like $50k or something like that. He passed on it because the founder initially wasn't going to run the company he planned hiring someone else to do it. There's always going to be stories like this.
Yea gary STAY crying about that one :russ:

That and being late on snapchat

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
catching up this episode.
the juice bar/weed spot story about the cops and the tiger bone was funny but...

after Styles P just touched everyones hearts by talking about the time he knew he had strength and resolve not to do bodily harm to a man he was looking for for months and even told us how he cried and it was a life changing moment, Nore comes in and starts telling his own dramatic story only for it to be about how some old man couldn't get it up for years and the juice bar saved his life.........i lost it.

:mjlol:

Last edited: