N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN's Drink Champs Podcast Episode 5: KRS-One (Video Added)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Drink Champs
MP3: http://bit.ly/1VFWHgl

N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN drink it up with the legendary KRS-ONE and discuss everything from his legendary battle with MC Shan to his thoughts on the Drake and Meek battle and a lot more.

:krs:
full

:krs:

Pretty dope Nore was able to get Kris. This episode should be lit. Thought last week's ep was entertaining but not on par w/ Joey, X, or the Jada/Ja ones.

@FreshAIG
@The Ruler 09
@Tuaminator
@Baphomet
@IronFist

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill, this should be sticked, this is the advantage of being Nore I guess cause KRS turned down doing a lot of the other podcasts or shows, but did Ice T's show I think and this 1. This should be a dope listen, KRS is an abundance of knowledge, wisdom, information, metaphysics, intelligence, passion, experience, skill etc mixed into 1 incredible artist and person. Could listen to him talk all day, very charismatic interesting personality. Nore got dope charisma too, especially when he's with someone where he's just being hood Nore lol, as some of the stories just seem very naturally told and he seems very free. This is a real dope get, gonna check this asap.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
NORE might be the greatest Podcaster of all time:mjcry:

Chill, he is not that great. The keybissueni have with him, his interview questions don't flow

He went from asking about Bamataa allegations to ghost writing.

Also, I'm not feeling KRS saying those Bamataa allegations are just the same as nikka from the hood with bodies on their gun or selling drugs.

There is a stark contrast.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Chill, he is not that great. The keybissueni have with him, his interview questions don't flow

Also, I'm not feeling KRS saying those Bamataa allegations are just the same as nikka from the hood with bodies on their gun or selling drugs.

There is a start contrast.
fukk what you talking nikka....

I ain't even listen to it yet... I'm talking about the quality of his guest. Go somewhere lil nikka

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
fukk what you talking nikka....

I ain't even listen to it yet... I'm talking about the quality of his guest. Go somewhere lil nikka

I am going no where, "Al" From Harlem, and as mentioned before you are wrong, in my opinion.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

There is a stark contrast.
One thing you gotta remember...this is Noreaga we talking about. You just gotta take what you get from him and have fun with it. The shyt is called "drink champs" and they got drunk on it, for god's sake.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
One thing you gotta remember...this is Noreaga we talking about. You just gotta take what you get from him and have fun with it. The shyt is called "drink champs" and they got drunk on it, for god's sake.

yeah I know, I am not saying that's an outright bad thing. Just that calling him "the greatest" is a little too early

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
yeah I know, I am not saying that's an outright bad thing. Just that calling him "the greatest" is a little too early

I think it's the greatest because it's raw. He clearly has very little media training, aside from what he learned in the industry. It doesn't have that formulaic approach that the professionals have. Even with someone like Joey (Budden), his whole natural demeanor is calm and stoic, so it comes off professional. This is just pure fun, in a manner not yet seen before. And it's entertaining. That's why I love it when they talk over each other. It makes like you're really in the room, with you and your homies, just cuttin loose, making fun of each other, joking, reminiscing - in natural conversation. This has to be the most authentic podcast. I think the one that was the most "normal" as interviews go, was the DMX one and that was the worst one.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I think it's the greatest because it's raw. He clearly has very little media training, aside from what he learned in the industry. It doesn't have that formulaic approach that the professionals have. Even with someone like Joey (Budden), his whole natural demeanor is calm and stoic, so it comes off professional. This is just pure fun, in a manner not yet seen before. And it's entertaining. That's why I love it when they talk over each other. It makes like you're really in the room, with you and your homies, just cuttin loose, making fun of each other, joking, reminiscing - in natural conversation. This has to be the most authentic podcast. I think the one that was the most "normal" as interviews go, was the DMX one and that was the worst one.

Yeah, I mean don't get my wrong, I've subscribed and rated it on iTunes so I do like the show!

All I am saying is there are a tonne of other podcasters that are also in the mention for best hip-hop shows and have been going on for years or even months! Right now, no matter how much his quality has declined so far this year @CombatJack still has the best show out. I am liking the RapRadar podcast, but some of the guests so far have been corny as shyt