N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN's Drink Champs Podcast Episode 8: Curren$y (Video added)

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
This shyts hilarious i feel some awk tension when nore keeps acting up lmao im sure theyre still cool. Good episode

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
listened to most of this at work today.

Didn't like it as much as I thought. Aside from the Lean story, Currensy was pretty guarded especially about the Dame and YM situations. Any Spitta fan knows he and wayne were forreal on the outs for about 4 years. NORE didn't really do enough homework on him either and his questions only pertained to weed, new orleans and him being on YM and no limit.

I don't think Currency is much of a drinker either so he didnt get wasted enough to make the interview major enjoyable..

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Cam is very guarded. On one hand we critique older artists for being childish and immature, but I can honestly say every Cam interview I've heard in the last few years was a bit more mature than I wanted it to be.

At one time Cam was like the king of ignorance and immaturity, and those years have provided the fans entertainment that will last forever. I would love to see him go on Drink Champs and catch a flashback or two, but I doubt it will happen.

yeah i dont think cam even drinks or smoke anymore.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lmao since my post in this thread Cam has given us the "Jim Jones ain't from Harlem" interview, so Cam can still get on his foul petty shyt when he feels like it.
But now Nore would spend the whole episode with Cam trying to patch things up between Cam and Jim so it would be corny.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

Have you see Cam lately? He deaf looks like he smokes heavy.

camron-karen-civil-instagram-beef.jpg