Naija boyz, I tried Suuya for the first time......

trap101

All Star
Daps
ol i just got a 4k tv azz nukka

where'd you go suya spot?

There's a spot in Kensington market, been meaning to try it for a minute, went for it today....... pricey tho. They charged me 24 for the suya plate....... idk if that other nigerian trait be coming out in the price tho... :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There's a spot in Kensington market, been meaning to try it for a minute, went for it today....... pricey tho. They charged me 24 for the suya plate....... idk if that other nigerian trait be coming out in the price tho... :francis:

:picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's the one....there's one in your ends so at least you don't gotta come. dwntwn

oh ah yeah there used to be only one location at weston near sheppard but now they are all over. Damn they jacked up the prices to 24 :picard:

I remember having suya at elegushi beach in lagos packed in a newspaper ish was so hot my mouth was on fire

trap101

All Star
Daps
oh ah yeah there used to be only one location at weston near sheppard but now they are all over. Damn they jacked up the prices to 24 :picard:

I remember having suya at elegushi beach in lagos packed in a newspaper ish was so hot my mouth was on fire

That's where I saw it from. It was on that defender for Watford that plays for Nigeria, he's Nigeria's captain. It came wrapped in some newspaper so I thought ok cheap street food..... then i see 24.......fukk it. Gotta live out here

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Hope it was on point. Not all suya is created equal. With that said Republic Gardens in Silver Spring MD has some good beef suya

trap101

All Star
Daps
Hope it was on point. Not all suya is created equal. With that said Republic Gardens in Silver Spring MD has some good beef suya

It tasted good, wasn't super spicy like I was expecting. I got nothing to compare it to, but I feel it was probably suya-lite. So looking forward to tje real deal.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS