Name a Father/Husband worse than Goku

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I love this dude but man when I look back over DBZ/DBSuper, this man is a terrible father and husband. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Chi Chi getting ran through by Tien or Piccolo...chaitzou or something. Anybody could be smashing this chick.

Man after killing Frieza, this dude went away to some far planet to train with them aliens who taught him instant transmission. Chi-Chi is at home forced to raise a young Gohan and support the household by herself. Both of them probably traumatized thinking Goku is dead, especially Gohan since he last saw Goku before planet Namek exploded. Why didn't Goku just use Instant Transmission to teleport back to earth to reassure his family or something ? :camby:

Gohan went through so many mental challenges. Goku was hardly ever around. No wonder Gohan ended up being a punk. He never had that consistent teaching from a man. Piccolo tried at least. Thats why Pan and Videl run this dude. Whenever I watch DBSuper, this dude always carrying Pan like he a nanny. Man give that baby to Videl she aint even carrying nothing breh.

Goten was 7 years old when he met his own father. I don't even understand why Chi Chi still with breh. Dude said he never kissed his wife before in DBsuper:dahell: You gotta grown son and a pre teen other son and a grandaughter and you never kissed your own wife Goku san?

Goku has no education. No job. Chi Chi be begging breh to go plow the fields so she can grow her vegetables but breh always leaving to go train with Whis leaving his family starving and low on food supply.

In the buu saga when Goku had just one day to be back on Earth, breh entered the martial arts tournament instead of spending quality time with the son he didnt even know he had.:dead:

Yeah breh saves the world and stuff but he half halfheartedly does that too sometimes by having too much mercy on his opponent. Saving the world doesn't negate your responsibilities as a husband and father.

Vegeta entered the game late with bulma and is a much better father and husband despite his attitude.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:whew: thank goodness Vegoat is a better father
vegeta-hugs-trunks-for-the-first-time-o.gif
:whew:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter