Namibian Whites Shocked And Bemused That Native Black Want Their Land Back

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The problem with doing anything violent is it will at worst result in mass arrests and at worst (if it is government sponsored) attract attention from the international community that will lead to sanctions from the West (cac countries) that will destroy the economy beyond repair. Zimbabwe was *severely* punished and vilified for state sponsored land reforms (notice the same cac countries support Israeli whites taking back “their” land from Palestinians?) and has not recovered since.

Global North (white countries + Japan and South Korea) will do anything to keep tropical Global South countries (Africa, South America, S.E. Asia) poor and dependent on them because the tropical non-white countries are the ones which are actually wealthy (resource rich). Black Namibians taking control of their country is a massive threat to Western countries because they need dirt cheap uranium, gold, diamonds, copper etc. which a WHITE controlled Namibia can offer them.

No one needs cacs, we are all smart enough and hard working enough to do it on our own. Cacs are screwed if African countries become fully autonomous; it will seismically shift the global order because European soil is worthless and most of the resources are in Africa and South America. Whites have nothing to offer. It’s in their best interest to keep African countries poor and destabilized or heavily controlled by a white settler minority so they can steal resources without paying much of anything.

They have knowledge and knowledge based economies. That’s the one massive advantage they have over the global south but yeah pretty much

If there is revolution in Africa, it is very bad for “democracy” and “freedom” aka exploitation

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Coli c00ns.love to cape for Germany
Muthafukkas are refusing to apologize to what they did in Namibia
And that was before Hitler did his thang

Congolese need to get an apology and reparations from Belgians too

Germany, Portugal and Belgium are three countries I will never visit
Germany owned up to the Genocide. German descendants didn't.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Yes they can.

We saw what happemed in Zimbabwe. We also saw how the world punished them.

Zimbabwe is a neighbor of theirs, so they know its coming :blessed:

Probably thought they were exempt or seen differently to the British :pachaha:

I was in Germany couple years back..those racists pulled me and my colleague out of the departures line, the only two Black people in the entire airport for a security search..of course I demanded to know why they chose us, and they claimied it was ''random''
Besides, Namibia is too hot for those Northern European cacs..theyre in an unnatural habitat, they are more built for a far colder, wetter, European climate :mjpls:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do they want to do this the easy way or the hard way?

You need to do it through the long game imo. When the Namibians formally and de facto cut ties with the West and secure a nationalization of resources, (as opposed to exporting them to cac countries for pennies), secure partnerships with other independent African countries/BRICS and secure manufacturing infrastructure in-house, then they can change the constitution to nationalize the land and kick all of these cacs out overnight :lolbron::youngsabo:.

Namibia unfortunately currently answers to overseas cacs like most countries in the Global South. There’s a way to get rid of them without destroying yourself imo.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The whole entire African continent has to cut them loose now..an injury to one, must now be an injury to all. I absolutely hate them.

We cannot have a current situation where America/Europe has imposed sanctions against 20% of African nations and we just sit there like kids. At that rate of sanctioning clearly we cannot live or work together and agree on very little. Our general interests do not overlap with theirs, so why even bother maintaining useless relations with the West??

We should 100% cut ties with the West. fukk them, fukk the IMF, and fukk their arrogant parasitic settler populations.

I am just saying, you need to become independent (manufacturing your own goods, nationalizing your resources and banning exports, having an African currency/dedollarizing, securing partnerships with other African countries on the same path, building nuclear weapons) first. After that, dispose of the cacs as you see fit :obama:.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Africa has survived thousands of years without the presence or dependence of a single western nation, better cut these parasites out now before they infect the motherland further

fukk sanctions, go back to basics if necessary, i'm sure there are people there capable of developing and managing the vast resources that the land offers. But first and foremost they need to get rid of all these western puppets that run their countries

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
That’s the current set up by design. We must DISMANTLE this despicable apparatus, but the execution has to be meticulous and smart.

Israel is just a white U.S. colony in the Middle East; basically not even a real country. Cacs ultimately want the Palestinians wiped out, or moved out, it’s an open secret. Obviously, they would resist Africans doing this to whites.

You have to play the long game like China did. Build your own manufacturing infrastructure, reject foreign aid/debt trap loans like the IMF and World Bank and BUILD NUKES. When you have everything they need and require nothing they have, you go right on ahead and deport all cacs.
Yeah these countries need that knowledge transfer and need to be sharking all these techniques from the foreigners. Just like how they do all of us when we finally put out something hot. US and China got big from IP theft, time to return the favor. Asians been using that Amazon sharking technique.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
We are not at ALL on an even playing field. The game is completely rigged. I’ve been trying to get this through to Coli users, but there are rules for Africans (and most non-whites) that 100% do not apply to cacs. Israel is committing a comical amount of war crimes and receives unwavering support from the entire West (the RULERS of the unipolar world we live in). There are no actual rules; just what the West likes and what the West doesn’t like.

Kicking out or attacking whites is just begging for the West to destroy your country with embargoes, sanctions, pulled aid etc. and the CIA will probably putsch your leader and install an obedient c00n. Obviously citizen violence against whites will just result in arrests.

I hate it too, but the world is not simply not in favour of Black progress, but actively against it.

Burkina Faso’s president (legit African hero) Ibrahim Traore recently kicked out the French, and they predictably sanctioned his country. They have tried to assassinate him SEVENTEEN times because he smartly aligned with Russia and cut ties with Western debt trappers like the IMF and World Bank. What did Traore do wrong? He hasn't committed any terror or exploited any population, yet the French vilify him and don't recognize his government. It's all about hegemony, and independent Africans/Blacks threatens that.

The West makes too much money off of the exploitation of Africa to let Namibian Black people just up and kill cacs and take their resources back.
I agree with you 100%. It takes strategic planning.

My ppl kicked out the French over 200 years. Till this day the West is still punishing us for that act.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you 100%. It takes strategic planning.

My ppl kicked out the French over 200 years. Till this day the West is still punishing us for that act.

France ain't shyt..They been a parasitic leech republic that survives off extreme arrogance and the need to subjugate those not as evil and crooked as they are.