• I'm a lame and dont watch anime

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Nowadays DBZ doesn't hold my attention as it did when I was a kid.

DON'T get me wrong DBZ changed my life...I was obsessed...used to Wolf Fang Fist my homies in the chest all the time :mjgrin:

However

The fight scenes are subpar
-Not really invested in most of the character outside of a few
-The storylines are bettee in Naruto.

I find Dragonball has better replay value than DBZ..:roshi:...DBZ is a classic but it has aged well to me..

The world of Naruto is far more entertaining to me, Man I remember that Zabuza/Haku arc....then Rock Lee showing heart against his fight with Gaara:wow:

Naruto being a clown,loud mouth and doing anything for attention I could relate to that :wow:

Sasuke could've had all the hoes but he had so many demons he ain't really fukk with them ..I could relate.

The fights in Naruto are far more entertainin with the different style of Jutsu as well. Wood Style, Gaara's Sand, The Jinchuriki

Also just flat out does a better job at getting my to connect with the characters.

Also Naruto with that Jap Bruce Springsteen theme

"I wanna rocks!!! :shaqsing:"

My reasons NARUTO>>>>

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Get out.

latest

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You say that because naruto has a more fleshed out story and far superior characters where for the most part everybody gets to show their badassness
Dbz fukked up I’m not keeping goku dead and developing gohan which in turn would force everybody else to up their shyt because they don’t have goku to plot armor his way through everything
The fight scenes in naruto also have a decade plus advantage in animation, remember dbz came out in like I can’t remember but anywhere from 91-93

Naruto started in 2002

But naruto filler kills it to me, if you like it you’re one of a kind

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
DBZ and to a greater extent Super is a show for teens. Simple bigbbad of the week story arcs. No main good character ever dies, and fights are all about power levels with 90% of the main caste bring rendered useless.

Vegeta is the only character that has had any sort of character development.

Super was God level trash. Goku black arc may have been the most meaningless and ridiculous arc in Shonen history

Meanwhile Boruto is continuing the feeling. :wow: