Naruto was a better role model than Goku

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Now wait a second :whoa:

Here I'm obviously talking about first gen Naruto. Everybody knows Shippuden doesn't exist/cease to exist after the Pain arc :hhh: To be fair in the discussion we can also say that DB Super isn't real :manny:

I see a lot of brehs talking about DB and DBZ taught them training was important to achieve anything, and that they're going to make their kids watch the anime, yadda yadda. All of that is great and I agree.

But they often occult the fact that Goku didn't start at the same level than everybody :heh:

By coming from an elite race of intergalactical warriors, his genes gave him a headstart since the beginning :heh:

Dude had literally superhuman strength, agility and resistance, all way above the human capabilities. He was already stronger than most of the characters when he was 12. He learned the Kamehameha instantly while Kame Sennin had to train for 50 years to achieve it :dead: Yeah, he trained to go further and develop his potential, but Krillin, Tenshinhan and other trained just as much and never had the same results, simply because they just weren't sayan :dead:

Whereas Naruto started as a lowlife, a litteral failure who couldn't master the simplest jutsus. I know yall gon say he had the 9 tails fox inside of him but that wasn't even a huge factor if we're being honest. Worse, it made it harder for him to manipulate his chakra, notably when Orochimaru put his seal on him.
Despite all of this and plenty other hardships, dude just went above and beyond and neither ceased to surpass expectations :wow:

When he found the forbidden jutsu scroll, the first he went to try and learn all night was the one he never was able to achieve. It then became his most notable technique :wow:

First mission in the wilderness after getting almost bodied by two adult ninjas, Sasuke saves his ass with style and taunts him on some I think it's yellow I see on your pants bytch nikka :umad:

Naruto makes the vow to never run again :wow:He never forgets this event and months later, saves Sasuke from a way greater danger and serves him the same exact line :banderas:

And these are just scarce examples, I got plenty others :demonic: Not even gon talk about how much better morally Naruto is than the other deadbeat mf :mjpls:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That's not entirely true. All Saiyans have the potential to be invincible but they can get that work just like anyone else. GOATKU surpassed the other Z fighters but don't forget all of them started off as his enemies/rivals who got the best of him at some point. He just never gives up. even if he paralyzed from the neck down smh

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
That's not entirely true. All Saiyans have the potential to be invincible but they can get that work just like anyone else. GOATKU surpassed the other Z fighters but don't forget all of them started off as his enemies/rivals who got the best of him at some point. He just never gives up. even if he paralyzed from the neck down smh

That says more about the other Z fighters than it does about Goku :sas2:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You forgetting that Uzumaki's are born with large chakra reserves breh
Aka some old bullshyt.

It takes a character that tried hard and had heart and tells you 'Haha nah just playin he had some genetic benefits all along!' Same with all that reincarnation bullshyt.

Rock lee the real star of naruto TBH. That niqqa should have gotten more shine.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Negged we didn't watch that Naruto nonsense over here
tacWKR2.png