[NAT TURNER SLAVE REBELION MOVIE] THE BIRTH OF A NATION: Official HD Teaser Trailer

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looks great! Will catch on DVD, can't watch movies like this in theaters. I need my movies short and simple.

By the way, still haven't finished Django (that was great from beginning) and 12 Years. I'm convinced I have ADHD and my doc doesn't want to give me adderall. At least hook me up with Lexapro.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
About damn time we got a film showing black superiority against white:stopitslime:(django was the 1st) let's hope they make more of these films instead the dumb movies showing us as weak people looking for change
I wish they would show our history before slavery entirely on film.
Still need that T'oussaint movie.
Yeah I want that too. But i rather it be about the revolution then him because he isn't the only leader and he died captured by the french so it's like a catch 22.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
About damn time we got a film showing black superiority against white:stopitslime:(django was the 1st) let's hope they make more of these films instead the dumb movies showing us as weak people looking for change
It shows that black people are just as capable as whites at slaughtering people.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I wish they would show our history before slavery entirely on film.

Yeah I want that too. But i rather it be about the revolution then him because he isn't the only leader and he died captured by the french so it's like a catch 22.
The only "slave era" movies left to be made are Nat Turner(this) and the Haitian Slave revolt. Then the focus should be both pre-slave era and black actors given the chance to be just actors

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
looks good but im tired of all the slave movies

I agree but talking to this old head, he had a solid point of our history was effectively stolen from us. To be embarrassed and not embrace whereu came from is c00ning :yeshrug:

Made me look at it in another light