NATE CAMPBELL ON RACISM IN BOXING AND MORE

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
started to read until I got to "pactard" I refuse to read anything from anyone who says "flomo" or "pactard" :francis:

I feel you as I'm the same with with politics. My views tend to swing moderately conservative but I strive to be fair. Anytime I read an article or I'm listening to a pundit, the moment they throw the word "liberal" out there as a disparaging remark, I'm pretty much done hearing anything else from them. By that same rational, I hate the Flomo/Pactard talk too.

Campbell did make some solid points. I don't agree with him entirely on the race aspect as it relates to Floyd haters. I say that because lets be honest, he's a difficult person to like regardless of race and for a whole littany of legitimate reasons. He's one of my favorite boxers to watch, but it doesn't make him any less of dikkhead. Still, if you're Black in this country, you know well enough that even if Floyd was an upstanding citizen, there's a strong probability that people would still root against him. I'm curious to see how people outside of Oklahoma take to Terrence Crawford as his popularity grows.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:yawn::yawn::yawn:

so racist that we're rooting for an action fighter over a guy who stinks the joint out

I'm sure The White Savior Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin is loved over Andre "BET After Dark" Dirrell because everyone is a racist too

good thread for the coli, not for the ring

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:yawn::yawn::yawn:

so racist that we're rooting for an action fighter over a guy who stinks the joint out

I'm sure The White Savior Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin is loved over Andre "BET After Dark" Dirrell because everyone is a racist too

good thread for the coli, not for the ring

Floyd Mayweather stinks?