Native American Activist Faces 20 YEARS IN PRISON For False Charge

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

A 37-year-old Denver woman has been charged with trying to murder a law enforcement officer during the Dakota Access Pipeline protests.

Red Fawn Fallis is accused of firing three rounds at officers after they took her to the ground to arrest her on October 27, according to a post from the Morton County Sheriff’s Department.

The rounds missed. The incident occurred as tensions rose after months-long protests over the multi-billion dollar oil pipeline. The Standing Rock Sioux tribe claims the pipeline will imperil its drinking water and cultural heritage sites. Sheriff’s officials staged a mass arrest of 114 people in late October, sparking claims of human rights abuses and stark imagery of armored vehicles squaring off against protesters – called Water Protectors – on horseback.

Tribal Chairman Dave Archambault II has asked the Department of Justice to intervene over what he called “militarized law enforcement,” and to “send overseers immediately to ensure the protection of First Amendment rights and the safety of thousands here at Standing Rock,” says ABC News, adding that the tribal chairman said people were peacefully praying but were “attacked with pepper spray, rubber bullets, sound and concussion cannons.”

Fallis is facing the most severe charges to emanate from the protests. She could face 20 years in prison.

Red Fawn Fallis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

THIS is SO SAD :snoop: Oligarchy and the 1% thieves are at it AGAIN :pacspit:

#FreeRedDawn

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
not sure what's worse, you posting news articles from 45 days ago or disrespecting her by confusing her name with a bad right wing propaganda 80s movie

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
not sure what's worse, you posting news articles from 45 days ago or disrespecting her by confusing her name with a bad right wing propaganda 80s movie
Just heard the story like 3 days ago. I call out all injustices and this is unjust. They lied saying she tried to murder three officers. She was protecting the water that the Natives use. The woman in the video is Red Dawn :francis: Her sister, the one who is in custody is Red Fawn.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
the pipeline not getting built take the W and move on

what they want us to break her out of prison now?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
the pipeline not getting built take the W and move on

what they want us to break her out of prison now?
From what I heard the pipeline corp are still going to drill anyway. That's what I was told in FB groups after the Obama ruling, so this isn't a done deal yet. She's falsely in jail not prison for allegedly shooting three cops. Just watch the video she didn't do it. I'm for equal justice and this IS NOT equal.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps

Native Americans only care about their own, which they should. We need to do the same

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

Native Americans only care about their own, which they should. We need to do the same

Don't bring this in my thread. Also, she's a Native c00n. I posted about the Gullah situation in their group. So, posting this is a fair trade off. Injustices are bad NO MATTER what ethnic group you come from.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Don't bring this in my thread. Also, she's a Native c00n. I posted about the Gullah situation in their group. So, posting this is a fair trade off. Injustices are bad NO MATTER what ethnic group you come from.
No she's not a c00n. She's actually quite pro Native American