NBA 2K17 Kobe Bryant Legend Edition Cover | Legends Live Forever!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:coffee: Even if I was a Kobe stan I wouldn't pick this shyt up until I played a full game at 12 minutes a quarter to see what they chose go edit in this year's release and shyt out.

However he's deserving of that cover; Don't think there's a bigger star retiring from a professional sport like dude here so it's only fitting.

Address_Unknown

Daps
That guy reads his lines like Ma$e talks.
:lolbron:
But seriously, these dudes got like 2 sentences worth of dialogue. Whomever was in charge of recording this shyt shoulda coached these fools into trying to deliver that shyt without making it sound like they took a one take recording of these dudes reading off of crumpled paper and then going with that. But these 2K dudes do not give a fukk about this MyCareer shyt..I'm convinced.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:lolbron:
But seriously, these dudes got like 2 sentences worth of dialogue. Whomever was in charge of recording this shyt shoulda coached these fools into trying to deliver that shyt without making it sound like they took a one take recording of these dudes reading off of crumpled paper and then going with that. But these 2K dudes do not give a fukk about this MyCareer shyt..I'm convinced.
I understand some people can't read well but the lines aren't that long. They can just ad-lib them and memorize the general direction of the conversation and it would sound more natural.

Instead it sounds like they pulled that guy into the booth and handed him the paper for the first time and he's just trying to get outta there. He clearly knows nothing about those lines or the conversation and his reading level is very poor.

Address_Unknown

Daps
I understand some people can't read well but the lines aren't that long. They can just ad-lib them and memorize the general direction of the conversation and it would sound more natural.

Instead it sounds like they pulled that guy into the booth and handed him the paper for the first time and he's just trying to get outta there. He clearly knows nothing about those lines or the conversation and his reading level is very poor.

All of that.
I first noticed this when they included the digital versions of Shaq and Ernie on last year's game I think? Now while that Ernie dude been a broadcaster for decades, when you hear Shaq's delivery, it sounds like he's trying to read off of a paper, mumbling in a low voice sounding NOTHING like what he's capable of sounding normally when he's debating or talking smack on that show. I mean the guys obviously have a rapport if you've watched 'em on the show, but that segment before the game starts where they give a bit of insight...Shaq just sounds remedial as fukk like as if he wasn't allowed to just be himself. It's like someone wrote what they thought he should sound like and made him read it. Borderline shy dudes like Kawahi going to sound monotone regardless of how comfortable you try and make 'em feel, but damn never EVERY NBA player in this game sounds like they came in, read off a paper and bounced leaving hilariously bad performances all across the board.

:bryan:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This is the perfect time to bring back "Jordan Moments" but call it "Kobe Moments"

:mjcry: @ trying to score 81 points on the Raptors
:mjcry: @ trying to score 60 points with them old ass knees

I managed to do the Jordan moments pretty easily. :yeshrug:

But dropping 60 as a 76 overall Kobe :patrice: