DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Xbox one specific - The right analog stick on the Elite controller extremely non-responsive in 2k. Needs a fix

Overall
- Improved presentation - Madden shyt all over 2k in presentation. The silent halftime transition during online play is horrendous.

- Stamina needs a fix and adjusted for shorter games. If you're playing a 7 min game and you hold turbo throughout the game without subbing anyone... brehs need a serious drop in performance by the 4th.

- Yes, please allow a person to override celebration animation...it's the leading cause of dead ball fast breaks. Infuriating.

- The ability to create your own 2k tournaments. If me and a few friends have a personal vendetta against each other...can't you give us a playoff like environment to take our competitions to the next level?

- Adjustments to the block-ability of lay-ups and dunks need to be tweaked further. Atleast bring back the ability to choose what type of dunk. I DON'T WANT A TOMAHAWK DUNK animation if there is a defender behind me on the break! Why would I allow it to be blockable??

- More details that blur the line between video game and reality. Celebrities courtside, fans heads tracking the ball during play (Why are they looking straight during a last second shot?)

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Yall can comment them on the video also.. Im cool wit Daczar, LD2K and Scott Og aka they are NBA 2k devs etc. Know all 3 of them personally and they look at my videos and dm me on twitter etc. I'll mention yall comments on the next Wishlist tho n give yall the credit but they see it more in the comments

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Yall can comment them on the video also.. Im cool wit Daczar, LD2K and Scott Og aka they are NBA 2k devs etc. Know all 3 of them personally and they look at my videos and dm me on twitter etc. I'll mention yall comments on the next Wishlist tho n give yall the credit but they see it more in the comments
Tell them nikkas I need my online coli league with free agency, progression. & multiple seasons.

• Dap
Reactions: 904

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Xbox one specific - The right analog stick on the Elite controller extremely non-responsive in 2k. Needs a fix

Overall
- Improved presentation - Madden shyt all over 2k in presentation. The silent halftime transition during online play is horrendous.

- Stamina needs a fix and adjusted for shorter games. If you're playing a 7 min game and you hold turbo throughout the game without subbing anyone... brehs need a serious drop in performance by the 4th.

- Yes, please allow a person to override celebration animation...it's the leading cause of dead ball fast breaks. Infuriating.

- The ability to create your own 2k tournaments. If me and a few friends have a personal vendetta against each other...can't you give us a playoff like environment to take our competitions to the next level?

- Adjustments to the block-ability of lay-ups and dunks need to be tweaked further. Atleast bring back the ability to choose what type of dunk. I DON'T WANT A TOMAHAWK DUNK animation if there is a defender behind me on the break! Why would I allow it to be blockable??

- More details that blur the line between video game and reality. Celebrities courtside, fans heads tracking the ball during play (Why are they looking straight during a last second shot?)

This the only thing I can tell you about your post..

When you're on a fast break .. don't use the button ..

Use the stick .

And instead of holding it back towards the defenders behind you ..

Push it forward so they do the simplest dunk possible ..

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This the only thing I can tell you about your post..

When you're on a fast break .. don't use the button ..

Use the stick .

And instead of holding it back towards the defenders behind you ..

Push it forward so they do the simplest dunk possible ..
Breh,

I'm telling you, I've tried that. I'll confirm tonight, again, but I still seem to do behind head dunks.