NBA China Academies Were Abusive

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
NBA needs to cut ties with China

I can't respect the organization doing business with such an overtly repressive regime

Neither the league, owners, or the players want to lighten their pockets. We saw this last year...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

I can't respect the organization doing business with such an overtly repressive regime
Too much money, that is true for all Americans and their businesses though. They are loud with the denouncing but every business still being run through China.

Apple did move one of their productions to India recently, lets see if that is the new move

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
imagine getting beat, just to not even come close to making the league :russ:

CommonFlatLice-size_restricted.gif

NewMessyHylaeosaurus-size_restricted.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The NBA has to look for another market to expand too I get it China got over 4 billion people but fukk that shyt.. better to league up with the euro league and start that Africa League

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NBA has to look for another market to expand too I get it China got over 4 billion people but fukk that shyt.. better to league up with the euro league and start that Africa League
I think they're going to shift their focus to India now. Already have some presence there and have an Indian owner.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

All 1st world countries should cut ties with china but we know this aint gon happen. Many rich people are sellouts, now they have a serious problem with that country. All it took was one tweet about Hong Kong and china put NBA in their place :sadcam:
none of your business nba, hurry up and basketball :troll:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think they're going to shift their focus to India now. Already have some presence there and have an Indian owner.
India has a fascist Prime Minister. @Rhakim

Current Indian government is trying to give China a run for its money on human rights abuses, but it had a much later start and not nearly as much control. Things they can control though (like police just straight executing people on the streets) is pretty bad. But the don't got the international rep yet that China does and their relationship with the USA is better right now, so I can easily see a bigger move in India. NBA ain't leaving China.

India's sports culture sucks though. Stuff like coaches abusing kids happens, but far more prevalent is coaches getting bribed to let kids on the team, only the rich kids playing, etc. They don't really take sports seriously outside of cricket and cricket is rife with nepotism and politics. And parents don't want their kids playing sports because they don't believe it contributes to their future. It's all pretty rough for the kids who just wanna play and be part of a team.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yall remember the Olympic special were they were abusing kids under 3

Yanking their muscles to make them gymnasts and beating them when they cry from the pain

shyt haunts me to this day:picard: